At Rainmaking, our mission is to realise the massive entrepreneurial potential at the crossover between the corporate & startup worlds. We believe the greatest value can be unlocked by combining the scale strengths and deep domain knowledge of corporates with the entrepreneurial execution of startups. We bring our entrepreneurial experience and global network, to co-invest with ambitious corporates. We only succeed when our partners see tangible, commercial results, designing and executing a balanced portfolio of innovation initiatives.
We help corporations embed an entrepreneurial culture. We train teams with practical entrepreneurial skills. We help companies to meaningfully engage with startups. And, we partner to collaboratively build your innovation culture.
Rainmaking has partnered with over 85 Fortune 500 companies, delivering positive change through entrepreneurship and bringing startups and corporates together to build and scale new businesses. During which, Rainmaking has built, invested, and accelerated 932 ventures, including the world’s largest industry-focused accelerator programme, Startupbootcamp
Rainmaking has 13 offices across the globe with a global team of 150+ entrepreneurs, strategists, product experts, program teams and startup experts.
We will be working with a consortium of companies to accelerate innovations, create new revenue streams, improve efficiencies and ensure we are leading in making the world a greener place. This particular engagement is focused on the future of food and foodtech. You will have a chance to have a significant impact on the future of a great company by leveraging new technologies and business models from startups.
Your main area of focus will be working with startups and a range of corporate partners focused on facilitating proof of concept collaborations between startups and our corporate partners to unlock new commercial value. You will be working closely alongside the corporate partners to define the main opportunities within the foodtech/agritech/future of food, and find solutions that drive real impact for a more sustainable future and for the growth of the partners and startups.
Identify key pain-points to solve within the industry and for each partner, as well as building the business case for the main opportunities
Drive the full process from identifying the initial opportunities to organising the startup and partner collaboration process
Work with business unit heads to ensure internal alignment and resources to facilitate the proof of concept
Manage analysts and startup scouts to find the best and most relevant startups for our corporate partners
Oversee due diligence to assess the top startups based on proof of concept requirements
Oversee the execution of pilots, using agile and iterative sprints, supporting the day-to-day delivery of activities and managing communications between our corporate partner and startups
Understanding the foodtech/agritech/future of food space, trends and key movements and innovations
- You are a great match with our strong and value-driven culture (see below)
- Proven track record in working directly with senior client stakeholders
- Ideally 3+ years experience including startup partnerships, project management, or similar
- Experience owning multiple work streams in a project and structuring analysis and presentation of results
- Evidence of an interest in startups through work or side projects
- A strong academic record and willingness to continue learning
- Program management experience, ensuring that deadlines are met and operations run effectively and efficiently
- Ability to communicate and present information credibly and effectively to C/C-1 stakeholders
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Passionate about creating impact through technology and innovation
- Passionate about startups, technology, venture capital and innovation
- A self-starter, with good communication skills and a structured mindset to approaching problem-solving and meeting deadlines
- Enthusiastic team player that loves working with different types of people in cross-functional teams and who is willing to help people around you to become even better.
Why Work With Us
- Opportunity to be part of an innovation journey for a range of established corporate partners
- Opportunity to learn about cutting edge strategy at the intersection of corporates and startups
- Opportunity to rapidly take on responsibility and shape the direction of the project
- Access to a global network with innovative startups and early stage companies in every major startup ecosystem worldwide
- Being part of a small, super-dedicated group of very skilled and fun people
- A great office environment, at our office located at Holmen in Copenhagen with great people and great coffee
- Be a happy and whole person with flexible work environment so you can have time to carve out for your friends and family
- A unique culture focusing on three strong values: being entrepreneurial, being impactful and being kind.
Read our culture book
We will screen and invite candidates for interviews on an ongoing basis. The role will stay open on a rolling basis, until we find the right candidate
Rainmaking is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
- Flexible working
- Buzzing office in a house full of startups
- All the coffee and snacks you can drink