It takes the brightest minds to be a technology leader. It takes imagination to create green energy for the generations to come. At Siemens Gamesa we make real what matters, join our global team.
Siemens Gamesa has a vision for renewable energy: we believe in the power of nature and technology. Help us to be ready to face the energy challenges of tomorrow and make a green footprint – join the team in creating a better future for us on our planet.
We focus on hiring the best people, wherever they may be in the world. We pride ourselves on the flexibility we offer to our employees and are committed to building a workforce that can grow with the company. Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
In our culture of trust, we focus on empowerment, diversity and continuous learning. Valuing our people is what makes us one global team, with our colleagues’ safety at the heart of our organization.
How to contribute to our vision
As commercial counterpart to the Head of Program the following topics are approached jointly:
- Define market entry strategies that ensure profitable growth in prioritized new offshore markets (e.g. Europe, Americas, APAC).
- Develop localization roadmap for new offshore markets optimizing cost, local economic benefits and Siemens Gamesa risk/CAPEX and potentially other solutions to successfully enter and win in new markets
- Leverage localization roadmaps to develop and lead competitive localization offers in Sales projects
- Set up and own holistic Program/ Market Business Cases associated to approved investment plans
and project pipelines * Define, implement and animate an efficient Program Governance, supported by the PMO team, to execute on time and on budget.
- Define, implement and steer workstreams linked to involved line functions (e.g. Real Estate, Operations, HR, legal entity), including requirements and resource demand specification.
- Track progress, create transparency on the key performance indicators, risks and opportunities
and report on a regular basis to the Steering committee/Business Unit management.
What you need to make a difference
Passion for renewable energy and a sense for the importance to lead the change. We are also looking for
- You hold a master degree, ideally in Business or Finance and rely on a solid commercial track record
within one or multiple of the main functions of a global corporation. * Your entrepreneurial mindset is paired with excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- You have the ability to structure complex topics and break them down into manageable work packages
- Proactivity, drive and persistence
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package, especially Excel & PowerPoint
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
In return of your commitment we offer you…
- Become a part of our mission for sustainability: Clean energy for generations to come
- A global team of diverse colleagues who share passion for renewable energy
- Trust and empowerment to make your own ideas reality
- Personal and professional development to grow internally within our organization
- Flexible working hours as well as home-office
- Employer-funded pension
- Attractive remuneration package (fixed/variable)
- Local benefits such as subsided lunch and public transport tickets, employee discounts and much more
Empowering our people
How do you imagine the future?
Our global team is on the front line of tackling the climate crisis, reducing carbon emissions – the greatest challenge we face.
Severely disabled applicants are encouraged to reach out to us. We have inclusive recruiting processes specifically for severely disabled persons in Germany and we do our utmost to tailor working spaces to suit your individual needs. In cases of severe disability, applicants who are equally qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Siemens Gamesa is an equal opportunity employer and maintains a work environment that is free from discrimination and where employees are treated with dignity and respect. Employment at Siemens Gamesa is based solely on an individual’s merit and qualifications, which are directly related to job competence. Siemens Gamesa does not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the basis of race, ethnicity, nationality, ancestry, genetic information, citizenship, religion, age, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, rules or regulations. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, promotion and benefits.
We are driven by people – from more than 100 different countries, they build the company we are every day. Our diverse and inclusive culture encourages us to think outside the box, speak without fear, and be bold. We value the flexibility that our smart-working arrangements, our digital disconnection framework and our family-friendly practices bring to the new way of working.