V&VPR was founded in 2013 by Lynda Williams, a creative and passionate PR and marketing professional with over 15 years of international experience, working with some of the world’s most prestigious travel and lifestyle brands. V&VPR spans across Southeast Asia and Hong Kong with a strong team of 12 creative, experienced PR professionals representing leading travel, hospitality and wellness brands. For clients wanting a true Asia representation, V&VPR works with like minded agencies in China, enabling clients to reach HNWI across the region through smart and up to the minute communications solutions.
Job description – Working closely with the Account Manager and Directors this position will cover a wide range of tasks from admin, copywriting, keeping up to date with relevant press, and maintaining social media sites for the agency as well as clients. You will get the opportunity to attend press events as well as network with others in the PR industry.
The job scope includes but not limited to:
- Together with Account Manager and Director support all V&VPR accounts
- Read all media daily to identify client coverage, clip accordingly (scan, file, save / screenshot) and calculate AVE (advertising value equivalent). Any client in the media must be highlighted, scanned on the day of media being published.
- Prepare press release lists for all press releases
- Handle Social Media account for V&VPR
- Support the team with pitching to media
- Layout sophisticated PowerPoint presentations
- Oversee all admin for media trips including liaising with airlines, hotels and journalists where necessary.
- Join brainstorming session for new pitches for clients and current clients.
- Assist with V&VPR marketing
- Assist the Office Manager and MD with admin, run errands as and when to support the team
- Attend to any other admin as and when required.
- Support, use initiative and be well organised for the team, office and events, ensuring everything is checked off and well covered.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG or email to
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
31 Oct 19
15 Oct 19
09 Sep 19
10 Sep 19
Share the page The Young Men’s Christian Association (YMCA) movement was started in 1844 in London by Mr George Williams and a group of likeminded concerned Christians. It is one of the oldest an…Tanah Merah Country Club is Singapore’s premier golf and country club that offers the Finest golf and leisure facilities for its members and their guests. Besides the club’s excell…is an international consumer PR and marketing agency with offices in New York, London, Beijing, Shanghai, Singapore, Taipei and Hong Kong. The company’s longstanding heritage of ex…