Community Lead HR Product Marketing & Communication (m/f/d)
In this international role you will report directly to the HR Marketing Chapter Lead of the Deutsche Telekom AG.
This role allows you to combine your talent for HR and marketing. Your team consists of 7 awesome individuals who have one overarching goal: to ensure an aligned and target-group oriented HR communication based on employee needs that illustrates the added value of HR products, inspires their adoption and supports our HR strategy.
- You make sure that our HR products are known to those who need to know in our organization, be it managers or employees
- You support & consult the different HR Product Owners to market their HR products best and staff team members on projects accordingly
- You are an ‘Upskiller’ and support the team members both in discovering and developing their Marketing & Communications skills
- You are an ambassador for the OneHR story and ensure tribe overarching synergies and closely collaborate with internal stakeholders
- Several years of experience in a similar position in Communications or Marketing
- Ability to build strong stakeholder networks and to consult Product Owners
- Excellent English and German Skills
Depending on your qualifications, your experience and your commitment we offer an attractive, market compliant salary of about EUR 50.000 per year.
We are Magenta. With Magenta we shape the digital future, which creates sense and brings happiness, which is exciting and thrilling, fascinating and inspiring. Magenta is not a color or a name, but rather a vision: the ultimate promise for the digital future in Austria.
Magenta is a brand of Magenta Telekom (T-Mobile Austria). The company consists of around 2,500 employees. As part of the Deutsche Telekom Group we benefit from innovative strengths and financial stability of the Group, one of the biggest players in the telecommunication market. We make latest technology come alive and tangible, break with old habits and set new standards. To enrich and simplify the daily life of our customers.
We live an open and tolerant culture, are convinced that differences are advantages and that diverse perspectives enrich us as a company. We build on an appreciative, trusting and open cooperation and actively support diversity. Discrimination has no place in our world. It’s not just about gender and/or age. We understand diversity as a whole. We promote cultural diversity, diversity of individual strengths and abilities and diversity in philosophies of life.
Innovative, brave and enthusiastic employees are a crucial success factor. Therefore, we offer you many exciting opportunities. We are Magenta. You too? Further information at: www.magenta.at/karriere