Designation-Consultant- Software Development
The objective of this job is to assist the State Government on technological issues related to core infrastructure, MMPs and other e governance projects.
Design & Architecture
- In coordination with the Technology Department at NeGD, assist the State Government in defining the standards for application architecture, database design, development and infrastructure deployment
- Study the status of IT Infrastructure of State and assist the State Government in coming up with a robust IT infrastructure to support the roll out of e governance projects
- Analyze the existing/ proposed projects in regard to strategic control, security, disaster recovery and business continuity
- Ensure that individual project level initiatives are interoperable, standardized, scalable and secure across various areas of software, hardware and infrastructure
- Partner with the PeMTs and help them in adhering to technical standards/ architecture/ product and strategic control, specifications for the e governance projects
- Ensure utilization of the common infrastructure being setup under NeGP for projects implementation at State level
Conduct technical appraisal of the various project reports received from the State Departments and technical evaluation of various proposals received from bidders.
- Assist State / UT in technical evaluations of external agency proposals related to implementation of various e governance initiatives
- Assist State / UT in price negotiations related to IT goods procurement
- Support in monitoring/ help establish suitable network/ IT infrastructure monitoring system at the State level
- In addition to above Primary Responsibilities the incumbent may be assigned any other task from time to time by State IT Secretary/ Head of Nodal Agency/Head SeMT
Desired Skills & Experience
Graduation: B.E / B. Tech / MCA
Post Graduation: MBA / M. Tech.
Essential Skills & Experience
- A total experience of 4-9 years in software design and development project,
- At least 2-3 years of experience in e-Governance project is mandatory
- Min. 2-3 years of Experience in developing applications using Java/Machine Learning/Python/SQL/NoSQL database/ Block Chain/IoT
- At least 4-5 years of experience in object-oriented database design, development skills, knowledge of design patterns, and API development, Mobile apps development
- Prior experience in working with Agile software methodologies (XP, Scrum)
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development
- knowledge of APIs to design services, and integrate them with existing data providers, using JSON or XML as needed.