Advancing safe technologies, improving human lives
Since our beginning as a spin-off of the Vienna University of Technology (TU Wien) in 1998, we are advancing safety control platforms and robust networks in the areas of Automotive, Aerospace, Off-Highway and Industrial. Especially in recent years, TTTech Group has grown substantially. To date, more than 2,000 employees in more than 14 locations worldwide are working for TTTech companies. Leading companies and renowned partners from different areas count on our innovative know-how.
TTTech Industrial operates under the umbrella of the TTTech Group, a technology leader in real-time networking and safety controls, with cross-industry experience from more than 20 years of operation. TTTech Industrial aspires to unlock the incredible potential of industrial automation. We combine transformative technologies with hands-on experience in critical real-time systems to offer our customers flexibility, reliability and choice. For the expansion of our Industrial Sales & Marketing team in Vienna we are looking for a
Content Marketing Expert (m/f/d) TTTech Industrial is looking for a skilled content marketer. In this exciting function you will be working closely with marketing, product management and sales teams to create messaging targeted at winning new customers and supporting growth in revenue from product sales. If you demonstrate a capacity for learning new concepts and show an outstanding ability for communicating ideas and information as well as enjoy working in a dynamic and international environment, then we are looking forward to your application.
- Managing promotional content such as presentations, videos, articles and webinars to be hosted online and used by sales teams
- Developing high quality and effective value propositions, USPs and messaging for the industrial automation market
- Ideation, writing and creation of content for product marketing materials such as product flyers, product presentations, brochures, data sheets, web pages, white papers etc.
- Writing copy for internal and external communications materials such as newsletters, articles, press releases, advertisements, etc.
- Providing feedback to the product management team on industrial design, user experience and other soft or hidden non-functional customer expectations
- University degree in marketing, business informatics or similar
- Professional experience in a similar position
- Existing knowledge of cloud computing and internet of things related technologies an advantage
- Exceptional capacity for learning and understanding new concepts
- Ability to explain complex ideas to a variety of audiences at their required level
- Adobe Creative Suite skills an advantage
- Solution oriented attitude with a hands-on approach
- Outstanding written communication skills in German and English
- Exciting work environment – share our passion for high-tech innovation and cutting-edge technologies
- Unique team spirit – join our dedicated team of international experts
- Central office location – benefit from our office location in the heart of Vienna
- Individual development opportunities – choose from our broad training offers and career opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements – tailor your work according to your personal needs
Join us and support the development of cutting-edge technologies for a more connected, automated and sustainable world. As part of our team you contribute to more safety and electronic robustness for our innovative solutions. We celebrate diversity and encourage anyone who is passionate about our services and products to apply, it is our ambition to provide room for your continuous personal and professional growth.
This position is subject to the Collective Agreement for Employees in the Metal Trade (Kollektivvertrag für Angestellte Metallgewerbe). We remunerate your performance with a minimum salary of 45,000.- Euro gross per year. We offer an overpayment in accordance with your previous work experience and qualifications.
Does our offer sound interesting? If so, we look forward to receiving your complete online application and the opportunity to discuss further details in person.
View & Apply