Content Marketing Intern, EMEA
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) is the future of PeopleDoc, which will become the HR Service Delivery arm of one of the largest cloud companies in the world. At UKG, Our Purpose Is People, and we believe that organizations succeed when they focus on putting people first. UKG’s HR Service Delivery platform includes case management, process automation, and employee file management and empowers HR, managers and their employees to boost productivity, increase employee engagement, manage global compliance and meet the challenges of tomorrow. With more than 12,000 employees around the world, UKG’s own workplace culture has been named a best place to work all over the world, including consecutive years on Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For list. More information is available at and .
Reporting to the Content Marketing Lead, EMEA, you will be responsible for content creation and localization to support lead generation and nurture activities across Europe. You must possess a creative mindset with a passion for storytelling. As a results-driven marketer, you will be responsible for measuring performance and optimizing content.
- Assist the Content Marketing Lead in their daily missions:
- Drive lead generation and engagement through integrated content marketing initiatives, collaborating with the European and global marketing teams to ensure the proper content assets are developed to support global, European or local marketing campaigns
- Contribute to the creation and the development of content for multiple buyer personas including blog posts, eBooks, white papers, infographics, videos, presentations, and more across various channels
- Measure and monitor campaign and asset performance; optimize content to increase engagement, conversion, and overall performance
- Proactively maintain the EMEA content calendar
- Contribute to developing a community of HR thought leaders through social media & other channels
- Manage the localization of marketing assets, collaborating with sales and marketing teams and a localization agency to ensure the proper localization of websites and documents
- Support SEO initiatives, building and maintaining a library of keywords and search terms, optimizing the website and current content to be search friendly, and developing of new content to boost search rankings
- Collaborate with the Product Marketing and Solutions Consultants teams to structure and maintain a library of Sales Enablement Content (training decks, videos, and learning modules) according to our go-to-market strategy
- Ability to move fast and wear other hats as needed – we’re still a startup!
Desired skills and experience:
- Experience developing content for multiple formats
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Understanding of digital marketing, including SEO
- Experience with digital marketing tools, marketing automation software (Hubspot a plus)
- Good project management skills, ability to manage multiple tasks with tight deadlines
- A self-starter, able to adapt in a constantly changing environment
- Experience working in international teams a strong plus
- Exceptional writing skills in French, and a good working knowledge of English. Experience working in an English-speaking environment desirable
View & Apply