Corporate Sales Executive [ Event management] Job Responsibilities:
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; bench marking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Knowledge of B2B and B2C.
Corporate Sales Executive Skills:
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasizing Excellence
- Energy Level
- Prospecting Skills
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sales Planning
Event Management part time job/internship at Greater Noida, Noida in Remmedium Associates Event Management Location(s): , Start Date Duration Stipend Posted On Apply By Imm…Dear Candidate, We are looking female Sales Executive in Ghaziabad Location,Sales executives are the key point of contact between an organisation and its clients: answering queri…Roles and responsibilities Tele Sales Executive (Female) – Noida at Knowy HR Services (1 Opening) Work Experience: 0.6 Year(s) To 2.0 Year(s) CTC Salary: 1.50 LPA To 2.00 LPA Jo…