JOB DESCRIPTION Job Responsibility:
– Evaluate standard recipes and determine its potential cost.
– Advise the F&B Department and Kitchen of food and beverage costs.
– Check Store and Receiving to ensure that the control policies and procedures are followed. Ensure proper record keeping of inventories.
– Check Market List, Receiving Record, Costing List to ensure the effectiveness of the control system.
– Supervise stock-taking in stores, kitchens and bars.
– Pre-cost all function menus for the purpose of determining proper selling price.
– Assist in establishing par stock for all the bars and restaurants.
– Assist in costing and pricing of all new menu.
– Prepare everyday and Monthly Costing’s Report and distribute Costing allocation Journal.
– Auditing detailed food and beverage sales information.
– Minimum of 2 years practice in 5 star luxury hospitality environment preferred.
– Projects professional image at all times through personal presentation / interpersonal expertise.
– Initiates contact and establishes rapport easily.
– Appreciates and maintains an effective outlet for stress.
– Has the capability and availability to undertake further development.
– Exceptional people and communication expertise
– The highest level of attention to detail
– expertise in Materials Control and SUN system.
Address 9 Wallich Street, Singapore 078885
Average Processing Time More Than 2 Weeks
Registration No. 201015346D
Website http://www.sofitel.com/gb/hotel-A152-sofitel-singapore-city-centre/index.sh tml
Company Size 201 – 500 Employees
Working Hours Depending on the job function
Dress Code Business (e.g. Shirts)
Benefits Medical, Food is provided
Spoken Language English
COMPANY OVERVIEW One of the leading luxury hotels in Singapore, Sofitel Singapore City Centre is set in the heart of the central business district with direct access to the Tanjong Pagar MRT station. With 223 elegant guest rooms, an ensemble collection of ten meeting spaces, innovative F&B, multiple fitness options and an outdoor pool, Information technology is a magnifique setting for work, play and relaxation.
We are seeking for passionate, dynamic and service-oriented ambassadors to be part of our award-winning team. You will join a group of professionals committed to exceeding expectations, thinking outside the box and celebrating successes together.
We believe that memorable guest and ambassador journeys are one and the same and offer a unique benefits program in addition to career development opportunities at both the Hotel and AccorHotels, one of the largest Hospitality companies in the world.
Skills: Job Scope: AMERA HQ in Singapore: – Validate IT POs and track invoices received – Monthly closing (review invoices booked, prepare accruals and manual postings, correct wrong…Job Scope: AMERA HQ in Singapore: – Validate IT POs and track invoices received – Monthly closing (review invoices booked, prepare accruals and manual postings, correct wrong…JOB SCOPE Engaged in the Bid Process with Business Unit and Procurement team Set-up contract terms in Procurement system Coordinate with Business Unit and Procurement Buyers C…