Country Marketing Manager – Taste & Wellbeing division – Your future position?
As a Country Marketing Manager for our Taste & Wellbeing division, you will develop and share a market, consumer and brand expertise on the Food industry. You will bring a valuable marketing service to the clients and grow the Givaudan business by identifying and promoting product and taste opportuni-ties. You will manage local and regional projects with the Sales and the Taste Development teams.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if, like us, you always aim to exceed customer needs and think beyond to predict the next market theme.
In this exciting role, reporting to the Country Director for France, you will:
- Market strategy – Doing the right things
Build in-depth market understanding (consumers, customers, competitors); be sparring partner for the Commercial Director on local strategy and strategic planning for France; identify market opportunities and customer needs and endorse these on the European agenda; help drive European strategic business initiatives.
- Drive customer centricity – With the right mind-set
Drive customer centric thinking and taking the customer’s perspective; ensure freshness in thinking and inspiration for Key Account Managers and Product Development; link with other markets and segments within Europe to ensure information sharing and best practices.
- Excellence in execution – Executed in the right way
Develop close relationship with customers on country and regional level; act fast on emerging market opportunities; adapt and deploy global and regional promotions, capabilities and innovation according to local needs; drive customer value & sales through winning, customer-relevant value propositions; track sales and marketing KPIs and recommend corrective actions.
Are you someone who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us!
Your professional profile includes:
- A degree in Marketing education (business school or university)
- Minimum 8 years marketing experience in the Food industry
- Solid understanding of marketing strategy and principles including brand execution, commer-cialisation of new products
- BtoC or BtoB experience in Food and Beverages in an international environment is preferred
- Knowlegde of the French Market is required
- Strong communication and networking skills
- Curious and storytelling strengths
- Creative solution orientation
- Analytical skills
- Consumer and customer focus
- Both English and French fluent are required
Additional holidays (RTT)
At Givaudan, you contribute to delightful taste and scent experiences that touch people’s lives.
You work within an inspiring teamwork culture – where you can thrive, collaborate and learn from other talented and passionate people across disciplines, regions and divisions.
Join us and Impact Your World
Diversity drives innovation and creates closer connections with our employees, customers and partners.
Givaudan embraces diversity and is committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone impacts our world.