Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
- evaluate counterparty credit risk based on analysis of both quantitative and qualitative factors, performing fundamental credit analysis in order to recommend internal ratings, LGDs, and credit limits
- assess counterparty exposure and evaluate transactional risks associated with lending and trading activities across Fixed Income, Equities and Foreign Exchange
- prepare written counterparty periodic reviews/credit proposals for submission and presentation to Credit Officers, providing recommendations on appropriate trading limits and drawing conclusions related to credit assessment and risk tolerance
- complete both on-site and desktop client due diligence and obtain relevant information to complete credit requests and clarify issues that may arise
- participate in negotiations of trading documentation
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
You’ll be working in the Credit Risk Control – Financial Institutions team in Sydney. Our team is responsible for, and involved in, the credit assessment, limit monitoring and control, and approval of transactions with UBS’s counterparties. Portfolio is a mix of Banks, Insurance, Hedge Funds, Sovereign entities and other Financial Institutions. You will serve as a Credit Analyst focused on counterparty credit risk and work closely with the Credit Officer in Sydney.
- a university degree or international equivalent, preferably in accounting or finance
- 2 – 6 years relevant work experience
- strong analytical, quantitative and problem solving skills
- solid writing and communication skills
- some knowledge of financial markets, fund management, securities, and banking industries and financial accounting concepts
- comfortable working both independently and in a team environment
- solutions oriented
- familiar with derivatives and capital markets products
- a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
- very well organised and able to prioritise key tasks
- able to work flexible hours, when needed
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That’s what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Your colleagues A leading Australian Bank is seeking a Senior Credit Risk Insights Analyst A leading Australian Bank is seeking a Senior Credit Risk Insights Analyst to oversee the development o…In this position, you will take responsibility for the design and deployment of statistical analysis, models and reporting to drive better risk mitigation strategies. This intern…A leading Australian Bank is seeking a Senior Credit Risk Insights Analyst A leading Australian Bank is seeking a Senior Credit Risk Insights Analyst to oversee the development o…