CRM Marketing Manager (m/f/x)
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO SPEND IT AT THE WRONG COMPANY
With over 4 million reviews across 935,000 companies, kununu has become Europe’s leading review platform for workplace insights.
We believe that every person – whether actively searching for a job or simply interested in improving their work-life – should be able to give and get accurate, honest insights into companies and roles before walking in on day one.
We believe in empowering people to choose the right place to work. We believe in workplace insights that matter and create a better work-life for all. Our mission is clear: We strive to bring full transparency to the job market.
We offer you a challenge to work in an international, tech- and data-driven environment with loads of opportunities to bring in your own ideas. You are in the driver´s seat to analyze our B2B users´ needs to come up with communication and engagement concepts along the B2B-users’ journey. At kununu, CRM rates high, and we offer you freedom to take over responsibility on a global level.
A CHALLENGING TASK
kununu’s B2B goal is to empower companies to harness the power of kununu’s workplace insights to attract and retain the right talent. You will be responsible for our B2B CRM which aims to enable employers towards effective kununu usage.
As the CRM Marketing Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for all things related to CRM and Lifecycle Management of our B2B target group: developing the strategy and owning the execution for our B2B engagement and activation campaigns
- To kick-off the CRM journey, own the implementation of Braze as our new marketing automation tool for the B2B target group. Your primary focus will be on leveraging Braze and email as a channel to activate employers
- Collaborate with Content Marketing and Product teams to develop an integrated communication and activation approach
- Utilize usage data and qualitative research on employer needs to continuously develop our activation strategy
- Work closely with our Business Analytics department to measure the effectiveness of our activation and engagement efforts, derive further optimizations and iterate on our approaches
- Work within our newly created B2B-context which is still being shaped. It´s up to you to drive B2B CRM on the grow path of kununu within the coming years.
- Be in a critical interface role which collaborates with many functions and teams and has high business impact.
A CONVINCING BACKGROUND
- You have a finished Bachelor’s degree in a related field (e.g. in Marketing, Business, Statistics)
- You have 4+ years of experience in CRM or Marketing overall and are well-versed in activation, retention marketing and lifecycle management
- You have a proven track record of working with CRM and marketing automation tools. If you’ve worked with Braze before, that’s a plus.
- You bring a data-driven mindset, like testing different approaches and know your way around Google Analytics and Tableau.
- Besides your analytical know-how, you also stand out with your creative and conceptual skills and have an eye for the details in your campaigns
- Your ability to prioritize and your structured & strategic working approach enable you to prosper in a fast paced, and results-oriented environment.
- You love to work with people from different teams and backgrounds and your profile is rounded out throu
View & Apply