Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
Career Level: T1
Hiring Manager: Krishna Veerappa
Recruiter Name: Mohammed Fahad
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Role is for an Associate Consultant (Technology) for troubleshooting/maintaining/implementing SAP Ariba solutions primed by SAP Ariba Consulting. Understanding of customer and their pain points and how to leverage technology and packaged applications to bring value to the customer.
An understanding of core ERP business processes for any one area in Procurement, Supply chain, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay or Manufacturing is plus.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Assist in resolving issues related to transmission of electronic documents via the Ariba Network and Ariba On Demand solutions
- Strong understanding of how document flow and data translation occurs between ERP systems specifically SAP
- Understanding of the functional processes involved in source to payment and the electronic transactions that support them
- Understanding and exposure to EAI, Middleware, and other integration tools
- Ability to adapt support style to align with the technical capabilities of the customer
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal, with a willingness to pick up the phone when email isn’t getting the job done
- Issue / Status Tracking– Provides weekly updates and escalates critical issues to Team and Project management in a timely manner
- Providing a creative source of ideas/solutions to address problems
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and work across geographies
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Degree in Engineering (BE, B.Tech), MCA full time in any specialization
- Hands on ABAP experience
- Basic object-oriented programming concepts understanding
- Good to have Exposure in SAP solutions (e.g. SAP SRM, ECC/MM, S4, other)
- Knowledge of procurement operations and/or e-procurement tools
- High level of competency in process design and configuration
- Solid oral and written communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical topics to management and non-technical audiences
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years’ industry experience
- 1-2 years of SAP ABAP development
- Goo to have experience in SAP MM.
- Strong knowledge in Business Processes for any one area in General Procurement, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay or Manufacturing
- Work Location would be Bangalore
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
View & Apply