Customer Facing Platform Lead will be Oval’s leader in Product Development aspects. Oval is Kompas Gramedia’s digital enabler arm, with products such as MyValue (Loyalty & Rewards Program of Kompas Gramedia) and MySantika (Kompas Gramedia’s Hotels & Resorts customer apps).
The lead will be tasked in keenly analyzing the market potential in technology expansion fields, which in turn may help him/her in setting both Oval’s organizational vision and product development roadmap. He/she will be making key decisions in various problems, especially related to Product Management & Development, Product Marketing, and Organization Building.
- Setting organization vision and/or development roadmap – Talent, Culture, and Branding.
- Setting product and product ecosystem vision and/or development roadmap.
- Setting long and short term organizational investment plan.
- Analyzing market trends from each economical segment from countries around the world, in order to capture new potential product investment opportunities.
- Developing organization’s business scale (in accordance to the yearly target) and making decisions regarding how to achieve the target.
- Showing mastery in decision making in higher-level problems, focusing on Product Management, Marketing, Tech Development (outcome vs cost level), and Organization Building.
- Showing detailed mastery in expansion-centric, decision making in lower-level problems such as Product Management, Marketing, and Organization Building.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent industry experience (Master’s degree or equivalent is a plus).
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Product Management, Customer Experience, Customer Marketing, or User Experience Design.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills – ability to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; think abstractly; learn, adapt, and innovate.
- Strong organizational and people skills; successful track record of coordinating between multiple project stakeholders, technical program managers, and software development teams.
- Excellent ability to deep-dive data, to generate insights, to identify business opportunities, and to execute them.
- Experience in customer segmentation and successful communication campaigns, supported by data-analysis and market insight – required to deliver successful customer communication campaigns.
- Experience in brand dissemination, mass/marketing-communication systems, engagement campaign development, and experiential marketing.
- Proficient knowledge of Product Management principles and processes.
- Experience developing mobile apps, internet products, and technologies.
- Ability and experience in setting, monitoring and reporting against targets to key internal stakeholders. Proven track record of learning by quick experimentation (and sometimes failure), and then scaling.
- Budget management skills with a focus on value for money/return on investment.
- Proven track record of strong delivery of results.
Mid-Senior Level / Manager IT and Software Media Production 1 opening Bachelor’s degree graduate
Kompas Gramedia, through its more than 50 years of history, is striving for one goal: enlightening and empowering Indonesia. To ensure that we are able to serve the nation for another 50 years, we are undergoing a digital transformation; strengthening and expanding our solid business pillars by developing new digital business initiatives.Our vision is to enlight all the people in Indonesia with all the knowledge we have.
View & Apply