Ninja Van is a tech-enabled logistics company on a mission to provide hassle-free delivery services for businesses of all sizes across Southeast Asia. Launched in 2014, we started operations in Singapore and have become the region’s largest and fastest growing last-mile logistics company, partnering with over 35,000 merchants and delivering more than 1,000 parcels every minute across six countries.
At our core, we are a technology company that is disrupting a massive industry with cutting-edge software and operational concepts. Powered by algorithm-based optimisation, dynamic routing, end-to-end tracking and a data-driven approach, we provide best-of-class delivery services that delight both the shippers and end customers. But we are just getting started! We have much room for improvement and many ideas that will further shape the industry.
- Manager relation and engage closely with customer/shipper
- Focus on retaining Key Shipper (devide by segment)
- Execute properly the whole plan
- Reduce Key Shipper churn and retain volume from x to y
- A good university education with preferably 1 year of related experience
- Personable and a good communicator in Bahasa Indonesia
- Self-starter with good initiative, and persistence to see us through this challenge
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite especially in Excel
- Target oriented, achiever, and creative
- Experiencing in banking relation management or any experienced related to relation & engagement improvement (any background of company)
Submit a job application
By applying to the job, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to our (the “Notice”) and consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data by Ninja Logistics Pte Ltd (the “Company”) for the purposes set out in the Notice. In the event that your job application or personal data was received from any third party pursuant to the purposes set out in the Notice, you warrant that such third party has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us for the purposes set out in the the Notice.
View & Apply