- – consider job applications from drivers, register them in the system, assist in solving work issues;
– consider requests and complaints;
– resolve conflicts between drivers and passengers;
– outdoor promotion, branding of drivers’ cars;
– interact with other departments to solve current problems.
- – fluent English;
– Indonesian citizenship:
– available to start working immediately in Jakarta;
– able to multitask;
– ready to work on the phone and face-to-face;
– ready to do promotion outside of the office;
– good computer skills.
- – work in Jakarta;
– 5 days working week;
– 3 months of probation;
– job type: full-time.