Customer Service Representative/Représentant(e) service à la clientèle (Harman Pro Canada)
Employer JAM Industries
Location Montreal, Québec
Salary To be determined
Posted February 25, 2020
Closes March 26, 2020
You need to or to save
JAM Industries, Making the world sound better, one brand at a time! Do these words sound like music to your ears?
Choosing JAM Industries, means joining the largest distributor of consumer electronic goods, pro-audio equipment and musical instruments in the WORLD.
Since 1972, our love of music has driven us towards continuous innovation which has allowed us to stay true to our mission of delivering ONLY the best customer service!
Come JAM with us… we not only work hard but play just as hard. Want to take your career to the next level?
Click here to view all of our current openings!
Ready to join our team? Here is why we are one big, happy JAMily…
- We got your health in check – we offer a wide range of competitive group benefits such Health & Dental, Vision, Life, Critical Illness, Short and Long-Term Disability as well as a generous wellness incentive and an Employee Assistance Program
- We value work life balance and offer a causal and fun environment
- Lively social calendar…there’s always something for everyone!
- Our onsite subsidized cafeteria caters to the foodie in each of us. Plenty of healthy (and not so healthy choices)
- Generous employee discount on all of our cool gear
- Convenient location with access to free parking
- On-going learning opportunities
- Not to mention the opportunity to work with a highly talented, winning team!
Customer Service Representative (Harman Pro Canada) weekly schedule Monday – Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
Harman Pro Canada is a division of Jam Industries ltd. specializing in professional audio solutions for stadiums and arenas, live and recorded sound, nightclubs, broadcasting, and so much more! We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our dynamic team!
- Answer incoming calls and e-mails;
- Taking orders and entering them into the ERP system;
- Follow-up on the status of client orders;
- Monitor EDI and other automated forms of order entry;
- Processing drop-shipments and on-line orders as required;
- Completing clerical duties, on an on-going basis;
- Experience with Live and Recorded sound is an asset
What we are looking for:
- Must be available to work from 8:30am-5:30pm Monday to Friday
- 1 – 2 years of relevant customer service experience and/or retail consumer electronics experience;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications;
- Excellent communications skills (written/verbal) and interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrated organizational ability and follow-through;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment;
- Demonstrated ability to work harmoniously in a team as well as autonomously;
- Bilingual, Strong knowledge of English
- Strong attention to detail;
What is the opportunity? RBC Ventures is new kind of organization – one that marries the strength of one of the world’s most trusted and successful financial institutions with a …Location: 1155 Autoroute Chomedey, Laval, Quebec H7W5J8 Canada Are you an enthusiastic, highly motivated person that would love to start your career in the retail industry with U…Job description SYKES Work from Home is seeking to hire people with a passion for helping people, one caring interaction at a time.As part of the SYKES Work from Home Customer Se…