Our Halifax office is quickly expanding and we are looking for the 20 applicants to join our amazing team! This job is perfect for anyone who wants to make a difference in the world and potentially have a career doing it! We believe anybody has the potential to become an entrepreneur. We encourage and enable people to fulfill both short and long term ambitions while providing support from the ground up.
Expected Daily & Weekly Tasks:
- Participate in daily training and goal planning sessions with the management team
- Develop strategies to encourage new or increased acquisitions for our clients
- Receive weekly feedback and coaching sessions from management
- Interacting with new customer accounts, opening and verify new account information.
We are offering:
- Guaranteed 40 hours a week for full time work. Hourly and weekly pay (Every Friday)
- Amazing, fun and professional office working environment
- Growth and advancement opportunities within the company
- Work week is Monday to Friday only at 8 hours a day (sometimes Saturday hours will be available but they are not mandatory)
- Experience in customer service is valued but is not required – we provide 2 weeks of hands on training which you are paid for that time
- Fun and competitive culture with team events such as team nights, sports games, team building activities & holiday parties
- Extended health care benefits (after 6 months of employment)
APPLY TODAY WITH YOUR RESUME!
NOTE: There is no selling of goods or telemarketing involved. Must be aged 18+
Mission and Vision
To increase our clients’ donor/customer bases using all facets of our proven face-to-face marketing system, while being an equal opportunity employer, with the highest degree of professionalism, ethics and industry standards.
We see a world full of potential to make the right connection for our clients. TNI connects the right people to the right product, service, or organization using our proven face-to-face approach. Teamwork and integrity are the core of our company. We work hard to ensure that our employees see TNI as a rewarding experience, because of the clients we work for and the causes they represent and we focus on providing many opportunities for personal and professional development. Job Description Customer Service Representative *Candidates must be 18 or older and legally allowed to work in Canada Full Time hours are Monday to Friday 12:30pm-9:30pm. K…Apply By: 9/25/2019 Office of Service Nova Scotia Customer Service Representative, Transaction Services (Clerk 3), Permanent, HALIFAX Competition # 20402 About Us Putting…Position Summary: Highly focused on sales generation of merchandise/services within the Service Centre and Copy Centre while demonstrating a high degree of customer awareness and…