The Service Analyst 2 is an intermediate position responsible for workflow analysis of departmental systems, workforce and procedures in coordination with the Customer Service function. The overall objective is to ensure accurate reporting and compliance across all product lines.
- Design and analyze moderately complex reports to satisfy management requirements
- Write specifications for new report programs, spreadsheets and other devices to produce reports
- Develop and prepare reports and records relating to a particular project
- Provide basic assistance within a specific section of the company’s customer service function
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of industry practices and standards
- Recommend appropriate actions to resolve identified problems, as needed
- Apply knowledge of how business teams interact with others in accomplishing Customer Service goals and assist with identifying policy gaps and formulating policies
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Perform service review and client visit
- Support business partner
- 0-2 years of experience in a related role
- Basic level of experience in a related role (combination of education/experience)
- Ability to exchange information in a clear and concise way
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased in a diverse working environment
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group: Customer Service
Job Family: Service
Time Type: Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review .
View the ” ” poster. View the .
View the .
View & Apply