- Work closely with Sales department to successfully maintain customer and help customer develop high standard service to its patient.
- Conduct training (1st training & refreshment training)
- Responsible as PIC of demo activities
- Understand customer needs and requirements, demo activities, and develop report to the internal teams
- Create periodically report for internal team.
- Contribute to mapping Customers’ stakeholders.
(3 months contract – paid internship)
- A fresh graduate/last semester undergraduate student with no class activity from Biomedical Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Industrial Engineering or any related field
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Analytical to problem solving and process oriented
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deliver outcomes
- Pleasant personality, proactive mindset with can-do attitude
- Able to support the team and participate actively in collaborative manner
Internship / OJT Health and Medical Biotechnology / Greentech 2 openings Bachelor’s degree graduate
Established in 1981, PT. Elo Karsa Utama is one of the leading distributor of Life Science, Biotechnology, Microbiology and Medical products in Indonesia. Coming from a humble beginning, Elo Karsa has been contributing to the advancement of scientific technology in Indonesia for more than 30 years.