- Manage digital advertising campaigns
- Australia’s number one and most influential media organisation
- Be part of the fastest growing arm of News Corp Australia
If you’re inspired by the next big thing and want to work with brands that people see and use everyday, your future could be creating something special with us. Manage digital advertising campaigns in our programmatic team, with a focus on the display, social and video channels. Full training in various aspects of digital advertising.
What’s the role?
- Set up digital campaigns focusing on Display, Social and Video channels
- Manage a portfolio of customer campaigns, including optimisation and reporting, ensuring full campaign delivery and attaining measurable metric goals
- Provide insightful analysis of campaign performance to the Client Services team on a regular basis
- Provide technical support to the Client Services team and goal-focused advice to News Xtend customers
- Provide Ad Operations support to the Programmatic trading team
Who are you?
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to analyse digital data and draw meaningful insights and recommendations
- Curious and eager to learn
- Diligence and motivation
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration and incentive scheme
- High performance environment with excellent job progression opportunities
- Cutting-edge two week digital marketing onboarding program
- Training with industry-leading digital marketing associations and partners
- Exposure to some of the best digital marketing platforms in the world
- Opportunity to ‘win’ a week’s worth of holiday and other great rewards
- Flexible working – be measured on your output not the time at your desk
- Young, lively, passionate, results-driven colleagues
Who are we?
Powered by News Corp Australia and with a direct bat-phone to Google and Facebook, News Xtend provides powerful digital marketing campaigns and first class service that our rivals can’t match. With staff based across Australia, our customers have access to local experts who are masters of spruiking – including getting businesses found on search engines, starting conversations on social media and delivering messages where it matters most. News Xtend gives our customers the ability to focus on their business today, while we help catch their customers of tomorrow.
Where do I sign?
Apply now or for more information on careers at News Corp Australia visit www.newscorpaustralia.com/careers
Reference ID: AU1234CJ000086
Date Posted: 09/04/2019 Your next big adventure starts with a single step. Start by finding jobs perfectly matched to your unique talents. Current: Job Details #147550 Digital Marketing Specialist…Amazingly fun and hyper growth global Digital Advertising Technology company with an awesome company culture are looking for a caring, detailed and charismatic office manager/EA. …Off the back of a successful launch in Australia just over 12 moths ago a leading software organisation are on the hunt for a new Marketing Manager Off the back of a successful lau…