Wingly is Europe’s leading flight sharing platform. They connect private pilots with passengers so they can share the cost and the passion of a flight. Founded in July 2015 by a pilot from Polytechnique, an aeronautical engineer from Supaero and a German web developer, Wingly has more than 300,000 users, is active in France, Germany and the UK, and makes private aviation more accessible than ever.
As a digital startup, digital marketing is one of our most important sector. You will work directly with the Head of Marketing to define, optimise, and implement the digital acquisition strategy of Wingly in France, Germany and the UK.
You will work on all our marketing strategy (online and offline) :
- Create and execute digital marketing strategies that drive customer acquisition (Facebook ads, Google ads, Bing ads and Criteo)
- Work to rapidly grow the user base by launching, managing and optimising new acquisition campaigns (Email marketing campaings, Native advertising …)
- Improve the passengers loyalty (automated marketing campaigns)
- Collecting, formatting and analysing marketing KPIs to measure performance
- Participating in the development of new markets and acquisition projects
- Build partnerships with other startup / companies
- Participating in the management of our digital partners
- Master degree or gap year / Bac + 4 Bac + 5
- Native in French and fluent in English mandatory (spoken and written).
- You have a first experience in paid marketing (Google ads and/or Facebook ads)
- Strong data and analytical skills
- Full proficiency in Excel
- Creativity ! Need to think about potential marketing campaigns
- Multitasker, motivated, ability to work well alone and with others
- Strong interest in the start-up world
- Good communication skills
1) Send a CV and a nice cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Call with the Head of Marketing
2) Meeting / Skype with the founders
View & Apply