Responsibilities: If you are wondering about The FUTURE OF WORK, the START UP model stimulates you, you like challenges and are ready to live an intense adventure within…Your Role
If you are wondering about The FUTURE OF WORK, the START UP model stimulates you, you like challenges and are ready to live an intense adventure within a highly dynamic company, then read on.
You will be working closely with the CEO of the company.
-Brand awareness and digital acquisition of candidates=> how / where / what costs / content strategy
-Identify the communities of consultants to convert: (social listening – what are they talking about?, Interact with them on the forums..)
-Management of the existing community: (ex: CRM campaigns through mailing, review of prospection process etc..)
-Enrich the range of partnerships for our employees (ex: with Portage prescribers, influencers, Virtuo, fitnesspark..)
-Creating content (online and offline) to support Marketing Plans (blog, social network, articles, videos, infographies, GIFs..)
-Establishing and running lead generation campaigns (ex: make better use of salary simulators, backlink strategies etc..)
– Responsible for Portalia’s community management (ex: social media, publication of contents, boost WeShare, group animations..)
-Analyze the consulting market segment (EY, Bearing Point, Roland Berger, pwc, Mckinsey) => Portalia must position itself in these communities …
-Organization of events in the Region (Wage Portage Meetup, webinars…)
– Currently studying in a business school and seeking your Gap Year / End of Studies internship.
– You have at least 6/12 months experience in digital marketing.
– Solution and client-oriented, you know how to be responsive and proactive at work.
– You are autonomous, enthusiast, rigorous, curious and creative and have an excellent command of English.
– You want to join a fast-growing international group: This position is for you! – Knowledge of Innovation and Consultancy fields is a plus.