Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which performs more than 400 million tests each year within its 800 laboratories across over 50 countries with more than 48.000 staff (expected 5 billion Euros revenue in 2020).
As a world leader in the provision of clinical diagnostics, forensic, pharmaceutical, food and environmental laboratory testing services, Eurofins has been able to draw on its scientific experience to develop a range of SARS-CoV-2 tests in response to the Coronavirus pandemic.
The Eurofins SAFER@WORK™ programme is designed to help companies set up advanced risk management protocols and contributes to limiting the impact of COVID-19 in the workplace. Eurofins SAFER@WORK™ combines workplace surface and wastewater testing together with risk-based clinical testing, as well as relevant consultative, audit, and assurance services to assess and focus on areas where virus presence is most likely. This approach reduces cost and supports health authorities to allocate capacity constrained human COVID-19 testing where it is most needed.
Within its Safer@Work division, Eurofins is looking for experienced online-digital marketing professionals to support the growth of our COVID-19 portfolio expanding our customer base and sales.
The Digital B2C Marketing Specialist will be responsible for developing and driving the execution of digital marketing strategies within the country in scope in full alignment and partnership with his/ her counterparts in Europe and the Sales team. This role is responsible for leveraging digital channels to drive traffic and sales to both to our broad network of labs and online via our new ecommerce initiatives.
Overall purpose of the role: to deliver multi-million monthly on-line sales of our B2C offers scaling the business up radically. You will be single-mindedly focused on expanding our digital footprint to drive our marketing and business development ambitions.
We look for people who apply deep analysis and logic to their thinking while backing it all up with data. We look for natural self-starters who roll their sleeves up and see things through from start to finish. We look for disruptors that will try new ideas and learn from every mistake in the pursuit of global brand recognition and customer acquisition.
- Define, implement and drive digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
- Proactively manage and optimize our social media presence across all digital channels
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Analyze, measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns performance, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) providing feedback to businesses for optimization.
- Identify trends and insights, with a clear focus on optimizing spend and performance.
- Define, develop and execute strategies to develop the B2C channel of Safer@Work offer
- Build brand awareness
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Lead and collaborate digital agencies, partners and internal stakeholders to achieve excellence on digital marketing campaigns create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Marketing, Communication, E-commerce, or equivalent by experience. Chemistry or Life Sciences related studies will be a plus.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar function and a key understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem. Agency experience is not required, but it is a plus
- Proven working experience in digital marketing in healthcare and/ or biopharma with strong awareness of all regulatory aspects in the local market
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels tools
- Working experience and strong knowhow on ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing e.g. Google Adwords campaigns
Language / IT
- Fluent in English
- Very good website and social platforms technical and functional knowledge (Social, Omniture, WebTrends, Google Analytics…)
- Microsoft Office application
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Up-to-date acumen on the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Strong ability to analyze, interpret and react to real time trends and data.
- A strategic vision on digital brand development.
- Project management skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding on how Digital Marketing can boost sales
- Strong social/ relationship building abilities
- Driven and hard worker
- Self-starter and self-motivation
- Opportunity to be deeply involved in Eurofins’ global response to the COVID-19 crisis;
- Involvement in a strategic project for Eurofins Safer@Work & exposure to leadership;
- Joining a fast-growing international company with a dynamic working environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- An attractive salary package with Incentive program