Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. Take your place on our strong team.
Our Customer Channels Group (CCG) is actively seeking a
Digital Marketing Specialist, Demand Generation
Permanent Contract, located in the United Kingdom, France, Germany, the Netherlands or Spain.
This is a great opportunity to join a cutting-edge digital marketing team. The Digital Marketing Specialist, Demand Generation is responsible for oversight, management and performance of search engine marketing and 3rd party advertising for Fisher Scientific, a part of Thermo Fisher Scientific. This role will be responsible for executing components of large-scale, complex digital marketing programs and driving the program’s success end-to-end through optimization and flawless execution. This is a great opportunity to evolve the tools and process while providing excellent digital marketing delivery.
- SEM account management, bid management and optimization for paid search and Product Listing Ads (PLAs).
- Manage other 3rd party digital advertising programs including Facebook ads, LinkedIn ads and Criteo.
- Support Digital Marketing Manager, Strategic Marketing team members, and Portfolio Managers in holistic campaign planning and strategy.
- Align overall SEM and Display strategy with Corporate Digital Marketing strategy.
- Support the integration of 3rd party advertising channels into an omni-channel platform.
- Provide detailed analytics to the Digital Marketing team to support refinement and optimization of in-flight digital marketing campaigns.
- Provide post-campaign data and analysis to all stakeholders to inform improved campaign planning in the future.
- Develop new demand generation channels and capabilities, nurturing expertise in key digital marketing technologies and disciplines needed to drive value and results.
- Anticipate future needs and build required expertise as we journey on our roadmap towards personalization, omni-channel delivery and automation in digital marketing.
QUALIFICATIONS / PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES :
- Master’s degree or comparable experience in marketing, communications or business.
- 3+ years of experience in SEM and 3rd party advertising management role.
- Experience leveraging digital marketing platforms to drive digital marketing campaigns that deliver measurable value.
- Experience executing digital marketing campaigns across multiple SEM and other 3rd party advertising channels.
- Experience with Adobe Media Optimizer, Adobe Analytics, Criteo and IBM UBX a plus.
- Experience managing in a production environment with multiple competing priorities and deadlines.
- Experience running efficient and effective lead qualification and lead routing programs.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to operate with confidence in a dynamic, technical environment.
- Fluent in English. Command of the German or Spanish languages is an asset.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 75, 000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission-enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
View & Apply