Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a , you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
The Infrastructure Web Developer is an integral member of Veeva’s Digital Marketing team. You will be responsible for managing our web platform and bringing Veeva’s digital strategy to life across Veeva.com and other related websites.
The right candidate is a detailed, organized self-starter and the ultimate team player. You will be responsible for the middle/back end of our site and should bring a keen perspective on how the site should be improved for better performance today and built for success in the future.
We need someone that is eager to take on big projects and bring their technology expertise to the table. And equally important, you are willing to dive in to understand and solve problems.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain, update, and improve Veeva.com as well as our other digital properties built on the WordPress platform
- Partner with IT and enterprise security teams on server and site security projects including complying with international standards of security
- Conduct continuous API integrations, deployment processes, and data migrations
- Create custom themes and plugins
- Work cross-functionally with IT, Marketing, and Front-end developers
- Ensure 99%+ uptime for Veeva.com
- 7+ years experience in developing, maintaining, and improving the infrastructure and back end of enterprise .coms built on WordPress.
- Experience migrating, managing ,and updating a portfolio of websites with frequent updates.
- Strong experience with PHP and MySQL as well as CI/CD especially in relation to WordPress
- WordPress security and server security knowledge
- Ability to prioritize and manage various projects based on changing business requirements
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with changing priorities
- Well organized with a strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful, self-starter with a team player mindset
- BS in Computer Science or similar degree
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Discounted gym membership
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.