Reform is seeking an ambitious and talented sustainability professional to join its dynamic and growing team.
Your values and ethics will align with those of our founders, to continue Reform’s mission to make a difference for the future of our planet and make a positive impact on society in everything we do.
As our Director of Sustainability, you will be responsible for developing our sustainability strategy. You will act as the knowledge centre for sustainability across the business whilst engaging with internal stakeholders at all levels. You’ll work alongside many key business functions to enhance their sustainability capability, outcomes and drive continuous improvement.
We want to:
- Become Carbon neutral from birth.
- Help sustain and improve forests around the world.
- Support our suppliers on turning green.
- Help our customers choose green solutions.
- Support the use of new sustainable products and behaviour.
- Develop Reform’s sustainably strategy
- Develop an innovative Sustainability programme, devising policies and initiatives in line with the broader business values
- Building strong relationships across the network of stakeholders to ensure buy-in and delivery of the Sustainability Programme.
- Find and cultivate new partnerships with key stakeholders, NGO’s, Civil Society and local communities.
- Work with Brand & Design, Product Development and Supply Chain teams to engineer processes to create products with more sustainable design processes and materials.
- Experience in leading sustainability projects
- Experience having previously built a recognized sustainability programme with lasting impacts
- Have a commercial mindset, have the gravitas and ability to convey complex technical information suitable to a range of audiences.
- You will be a strategic thinker who has successfully driven the sustainability agenda across an organisation anticipat ing future trends and opportunities for positive impact.
- Have a sustainability or environmental related qualification (at degree level as a minimum, ideally also a Masters),
- Two to five years of relevant experience working in the field of sustainability
- Exemplary written and spoken English
This is a newly created role, and will offer the successful candidate the chance to make an impact quickly. Working with key stakeholders, you’ll have the chance to build solid relationships and identify and instigate new initiatives.