As a multi-disciplinary Software Engineer, you will develop embedded operating systems and applications to match the needs of the customer portfolio for e-passports, ID-Cards and Healthcare document. You will develop and validate in-house (e-Passport, biometric Match on Card, e-Signature) and custom Government Program applications. You will also participate in the design, implementation, security and validation of the smartcard operating systems and applications within a project team structure, in accordance with institutionalized processes and delivery standards.
Product Development :
- Embedded: Low level design, coding, unit testing and bug fixing.
- Non-embedded: Test specification, implementation and execution, bug tracking.
- Sustaining of in house and third party tools
- Product maintenance.
- Endorse and implement technical objectives agreed on with manager and peers
- Implement state of the art cryptographic protocols and security counter-measures
- Contribute to security certifications (Common Criteria, FIPS)
- Propose concepts/ideas, e.g. by using the online innovation platform
- Protect the company’s IP and propose patents
- Suggest improvements on efficiency, security and quality
- You must have a degree in Electrical/Electronics/Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- To succeed at this job, you must be proficient in at least one programming language, ideally a low level procedural language (Assembly, C) or object oriented (VB.Net, C++, Java).
- Following knowledge is a plus: cryptographic schemes, formal methods
- You need to be fluent in English. French would be a plus.
- You need to have hands-on experience in compilers, simulators/emulators and development environments.
- We are looking for someone who is autonomous, rigorous and who is a good team player.
- Mobility might be required, but infrequent travel.
Division Interior Job Description A software engineer is part of a distributed software engineering team suppling software solutions for instrument cluster, secondary display…An exciting opportunity to work with a leading technology solutions provider as their Embedded Software Engineer (RTOS). Client Details Our client is a well-known organisation …job description Looking for a stable, innovative and reputable R&D global MNC? Wanting to innovate and create new products which can add values to the life of human being? Good f…