EMEA Graduate Program (Programme Jeunes Diplômés) -Marketing France
Purpose and Passion • Comprehensive Benefits • Life-Work Integration • Community • Career Growth
At Boston Scientific, you will find a collaborative culture driven by a passion for innovation that keeps us connected on the most essential level. We are dedicated to transforming lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients around the world.
We are currently looking for a talented Graduate to join our 3 Year Boston Scientific Graduate Rotation Program. This three-year program takes you on a learning adventure through three different divisions and functions. It enables you to develop your technical knowledge in functions such as Sales, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Analytics, Finance and Consulting. The program gives you a deep understanding of our business and company values as well as helping you create your unique network that will help you kick start your career.
For your first assignment, starting in October 2021 will be in France with our New Cardio division.
Learn more about our program here:
This Marketing Specialist role is focused on planning, coordinating and executing Digital & Multichannel Marketing & Communication projects with guidance from the Product Managers and in close collaboration with our franchise Multichannel and Marcom leads.
This role will coordinate and facilitate the execution of specified projects and initiatives in the area of Digital Marketing & Communications. The Specialist will work to establish project priorities and schedules, in line with our Marketing Operational Plans.
This role requires solid project management and organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple projects across different product specialties.
This will enable you to learn crucial marketing skills and build your experience in the sector, beyond your university training.
Support the design, development, and implementation of high-impact integrated digital marketing programs
- Support and execute Multichannel marketing activities, in strong collaboration with Multichannel lead to support the franchise strategic objective and UXelerate initiatives
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders to successfully align channel mix according to strategy & focus and provide recommendations to optimize mix or selection of new channels
- Collaborate closely with Health Economics & Clinical to support key projects
- Communicate to the Countries available materials and monitor promotional material usage and stocks; Produces localized product brochures and marketing materials;
- Develop, maintain and manage Product Catalogue delivery; Ensure that external marketing communications meet internal customers’ needs, legal and regulatory guidelines; Support specific country marketing communication activities.
- Vendor Management: Assist in the selection and management of suppliers to ensure quality collateral at a competitive cost, within given timeframes; Interface with suppliers, i.e. graphic design agencies, printers, translation agencies and merchandising companies to ensure that corporate identity is maintained at all times.
- Quality: Ensure awareness and compliance with applicable standard operating procedures to meet, comply and champion all quality and regulatory commitments of Boston Scientific; Responsible for facilitating and championing the quality requirements and the messaging of compliance to internal and external customers for all events and campaigns.
- Recent Graduate (post 2020) with a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Digital Marketing
- Fluency in English and French any additional language is an advantage
- A scientific or Biology educational background is an advantage
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office package with strong preference for proficiency in at least one database/analytics software package (eg Excel, Tableau)
- Strong presentation, writing and organisational skills
- Adaptable and fast learner: able to absorb new tools and approaches that will be exposed to
- Creativity: supporting development of solutions for diverse customer challenges
We will be running a recruitment process which if selected, will include 2 stages: a screening video interview and a (virtual) competency-based interview-assessment day.
As a global medical technology leader for more than 35 years, our mission at Boston Scientific (NYSE: BSX) is to transform lives through innovative medical solutions that improve the health of patients. If you’re looking to truly make a difference to people both around the world and around the corner, there’s no better place to make it happen. If you are interested, then discover our career opportunities at bostonscientific.com/careers.
Please apply online with your CV and supporting documents at: http://jobs.bostonscientific.com.
View & Apply