€90,000-97,000 per year
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown”). This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, Cisco, Dolby, First Data, HSBC, Office Depot, Samsung, Starbucks, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, the UK and United States.
Tricentis is looking for an internationally experienced marketer with a proven track record in B2B tech marketing. The EMEA Marketing Program Manager will be a key member of the EMEA marketing team, executing segment-specific marketing programs for demand generation, brand awareness and customer expansion.
In this role, you will support the EMEA marketing program by working very closely with a geographically distributed Global Marketing team based in the United States, UK and Austria (direct and virtual), and collaborate on the strategy and execution of agreed marketing activities.
If you are tech savvy, data driven and enjoy a fast paced, dynamic environment, then this job is for you!
- Support the EMEA marketing team to help drive engagement, nurture and follow up by partnering with global marketing operations to build emails, landing pages and metrics/reporting. The primary tools for this are Marketo and Salesforce
- Identify digital marketing opportunities for the region and partner with the global Digital marketing team to implement
- Partner with EMEA marketing and the global web team to ensure that EMEA websites(s) is regularly updated and optimized. The primary tool for this is WordPress
- Assist EMEA marketing team with the execution of various events and field marketing programs, such as: tradeshows, user groups, client dinners, annual Accelerate conference, webinars, direct mail, social media, digital marketing, email marketing, BDR call campaigns, etc
- Manage the EMEA marketing calendar ensuring that it is up to date and serves as the single source of truth for keeping sales and the other departments informed.
- Manage the budget for the EMEA team, ensuring that all invoices are properly accounted for
- Track all marketing projects for the region to ensure that schedules are maintained
- Create and manage local reporting from marketing automation solution and CRM system
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field required
- Minimum five years of B2B marketing experience
- Hands-on experience with Marketo or other marketing automation experience, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Spreadsheets
- Tech savvy and data driven
- Multi-tasker with excellent project management skills, attention to detail and desire to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to build highly effective relationships with geographically distributed marketing team, BDRs and sales across a variety of countries and cultures
- Understanding of campaign management, demand creation processes and marketing best practices
- Experience managing events and conferences
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and business partners
- Experienced at managing agencies and budgets
- Excellent language and writing skills in English
- Additional languages would also be attractive, especially German.
- Flexible working hours (no core time)
- Attractive salary plus bonus and other benefits
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Wide range of responsibilities and a variety of career opportunities
- Modern office in Vienna close to the subway (Table Soccer, Darts, … )
- Wiener Linien annual pass (Jobticket)
- Flat hierarchy
- Numerous company events
- Permanent, full-time employment
And many more …
According to your experience the annual package will be between EUR 90.000 and EUR 97.000,- gross.