- Teaching Hospital
- Close to Melbourne
- Low cost of living
This is an 800 teaching facility that provides a wide range of services from obstetrics to aged care, rehabilitation, emergency, intensive care, oncology, psychiatric services and Hospital in the Home (HITH). In addition to providing quality, accessible health care they are also a teaching hospital and have a history of contributing to medical research.
Less than an hour’s drive from Melbourne CBD this region has the best of both worlds. You can choose to live on the beach or nearer to the city. Either way you will be living in a location that is consistently voted as one of the most liveable places in the world.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills, knowledge and abilities:
- Ability to perform duties efficiently and in a professional manner.
- Well developed skills in communication, negotiation and conciliation.
- Sound theoretical knowledge, practical skills and ethical behaviour commensurate with the appointment as a responsible member of medical staff.
- Efficient organisational and time management skills.
- Mature approach to interpersonal relationships including the ability to direct and supervise members of theatre nursing staff and to liaise with specialists.
- A personal commitment to high standards of clinical care.
To apply you must have a solid background in Emergency Medicine gained at registrar level and hold current AHPRA registration
For more information please click on apply now or call Allisha 07 3210 6332 or email email@example.com Benefits Teaching Hospital Close to Melbourne Low cost of living The Hospital This is an 800 teaching facility that provides a wide range of services from obstetrics to ag…Job Description: Applications for Emergency Registrar positions are now open for 2020 at St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne. Come join our team and experience a rapidly growing, t…About Us Western Health manages three acute public hospitals: Footscray, Sunshine and Williamstown Hospital. It also operates the Sunbury Day Hospital, Transition Care at Hazelde…