“ARCADIS” is a global professional consulting services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data analytics to work to create competitive IT advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, advance analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Digital transformation. We deliver value to our clients in two ways – through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform, and run clients’ operations.
We are now recruiting talented individuals to fill our current vacancy for SQL Developer to work on our projects in Bangalore.
To be considered for a role we are seeking candidates with the following credentials:
Qualification & Experience:
- 2-5 years of experience as an Environmental Consultant or similar role
- BS/MS/B. Tech/M. Tech degree in Engineering, Environment, or a related subject
- Intermediate level understanding of Office 365, Excel, Microsoft SQL Server management studio (SSMS)
- Experienced in environmental databases like Locus EIM, EQuIS, TerraIndex
- Experienced in Environmental data management and preparation of Environmental Site soil, surface water and groundwater investigation and environmental monitoring reports
- Basic understanding of MS SQL and T-SQL programming
- Mandatory experience (1-2 years) with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge in digital tools and languages like R Studio, Python, KNIME and Power BI are a plus.
Principal Duties & Key Responsibilities:
- Provide timely scheduled automated reporting on SSRS
- Performing, mentoring, and managing the environmental data management and data reporting on environmental databases like Locus EIM, EQuIS, TerraIndex.
- Developing and generating the formatted reports, Charts, EDDs, etc
- Develop, implement, and optimize stored procedures and functions using MS SQL and T-SQL
- Creating SQL queries and KNIME workflows to automate environmental data management and reporting
- Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements