Who we’re looking for?
We’re looking for an Events & Partner Marketing Intern – France to join the EVBox France team at our office in Paris for 6 months internship starting in March 2021.
As Events & Partner Marketing Intern – France, you’ll be working on all event-related projects for EVBox France and in charge of animating the EVBox France partner community.
Your job consists out of both project management and administrative support:
National and international event management:
- Become a webinar-expert and organize local webinars with the support of HQ
- Before events: plan and organize EVBox participation (logistics, communication, etc.) with event organizers in collaboration with the Marketing Specialist – France
- During events: ensure brand alignment and trade show booth quality
- After events: create and present event reports with stakeholders
- Manage brand materials and other goodies (online shop, stock…)
- Offer innovative proposals to improve the EVBox booth and awareness during events (booth animation, online awareness…)
Partner program management:
EVBox can rely on a partner community made of installers, resellers, operators, etc. In order to become an EVBox Partner, the company needs to follow an onboarding process that includes e-learning, on-site technical and commercial training, quiz. As Partner Marketer, you will:
- Animate the EVBox France partner community (installers, resellers & all) with innovative ideas to increase loyalty: emailing campaigns, webinars and events.
- Update and follow-up the partner onboarding process and the training materials (e-learning, invitations…)
- Coordinate, organize and improve monthly partner trainings with local trainers
- Implement an ambassador program with EVBox French partners
- Proofread, translate, and localize content for France (product marketing, website pages)
- Redaction of content
- Provide general administration assistance and support
- Excellent interpersonal skills, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders;
- Able to organize yourself, to independently set milestones and meet deadlines
- Maintains personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter with leadership skills to take ownership of event management for France
- You are a student and will be enrolled in a University throughout the internship period
- A native level of French and fluency in English
- SEO knowledge or Adobe Photoshop/InDesign is a plus
EVBox drives sustainable mobility by providing smart and scalable charging infrastructure and charging management software to electric vehicles around the world. Powered by ENGIE, EVBox has placed over 200,000 charging points across more than 70 countries. With residential, commercial, public, and fast-charging solutions, EVBox is helping to build a future where everyday transport is emission-free.
Just like the automobile replaced the horse and carriage, so will electric vehicles replace combustion-based automobiles. A charging point at every parking spot, an Electric Vehicle for every driver.
Our growth and success are driven by the passion and dedication of everyone here in the EVBox family. Our values are integrity and sustainability, innovation and curiosity, and inspiration and team pride.
We’d love for you to join us in this journey!
View & Apply