- Implementation and management of Sales initiatives related to event and venue booking.
- Identify, analyse and follow up of Sales opportunities and inquiries for the venue including the provision of professional event related advice.
- Manage, support and service existing clients of the venue including the preparation of required paperwork for venue booking and the processing and settlement of payments.
- Provide administrative support to the Sales team including market/industry research and the preparation of sales and budgetary report and presentations as required.
- Assist with maintaining the facility booking calendar.
- To execute Sales and other projects as required by the Company.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in Sales for a venue or related industries such as Events and Hospitality.
- Proficient in MS Office application, including MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of CRM and EMBS is an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate well at all levels.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Team player with high degree of initiative and able to work independently.
- Working Location: Kallang.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 14902.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374
Implementation and management of Sales initiatives related to event and venue booking. Responsibilities Implementation and management of Sales initiatives related to event and venu…Generation X Pte Ltd is an established events company in Singapore with 24 years of experience that is widely known to have held events both locally and around the ASEAN region. Wh…Location Singapore Job Description You will assist the sales team in event pre-sales and oversee the successful planning, organising, coordinating and execution of all events…