- Effectively interact with production and development teams to maintain product supply
- Will coordinate tech transfer activities i.e new product introduction
- Writing technical and management systems report
- Formulate new comprehensive quality systems.
- Participate in investigations / trouble shooting
- Coordinate with QA/QC managers of manufacturing site in case of investigations.
- Will carry out vendor audits/ Third party manufacturer audits and internal GMP audits.
Required Candidate profile
- Should have good experience of regulatory audits like USFDA, EU, MHRA, TGA, ANVISA etc.
- Should have good knowledge of all dependent functions of QA & QC; like QC, stability, Validation/Qualification, IPQA, Quality management systems, compliance, commercial releases, Vendor audits etc.
- Exposure to third party manufacturing.
- Should have good knowledge of QA & QC systems.
- Should have good communication skills.
- M. Pharm in pharmaceutics or M.Sc. (Chemistry)
- 5-6 years in QA/QC with 1-2 yrs in corporate function
We have an urgent [HIDDEN TEXT] for the CQA – Sr. Executive/Officer Designation- Sr Executive /Officer Department- CQA Qualification – B.Pharma/M.Pharma Experience- 2 Years to 4 …Required skills 1. 5 years of strong hands on programming experience in Microsoft technologies. 2 Exposure to various software frameworks. 3 Experience with Web technologies suc…The candidate will be responsible for application development to deliver key deliverables. The responsibilities include: Production/delivery and management/maintenance of QA tes…