Genting Malaysia Berhad
Genting Malaysia is a leading multinational conglomerate that is principally involved in the leisure and hospitality business covering theme parks, gaming, hotels, seaside resorts and entertainment in Malaysia, the UK and the US. It is one of the largest listed companies in Malaysia.
With over 50 years of experience and milestones, Genting Malaysia is currently expanding and transforming Resorts World Genting into the leading tourism and entertainment hub via the Genting Integrated Resort Transformation Plan. The flagship projects under this plan include Skytropolis, Outdoor Theme Park and next to it is the Sky Avenue & Sky Plaza, a shopping haven for the chic and stylish, with some of the most prestigious lifestyle brands and signature franchises from around the world. The plaza will also house a state-of-the-art cable system, which connects the Sky Avenue to the mid-hill Genting Premium Outlet, with a transport capacity of 3,600 passengers per hour per way.
If you are searching for a dynamic career in the leisure and hospitality industry that offers exciting challenges and growth opportunities; and are a results-driven team player, who is passionate about making people happy then…WE WANT YOU!
- Assisting HOD in all areas of corporate communication portfolio including official correspondences with government officials and external parties, translation of official documents etc.
- Assisting HOD in research and drafting of speeches for Chairman / Deputy Chairman / President / DCOO/ Senior Management.
- Assisting HOD in research, preparing talking points, power-point presentation and other related materials for Senior Management.
- Assisting HOD to organise and execute corporate events and to support events of other companies within the group.
- Assisting and supporting HOD in the preparation and verification of documents, letters and other documentations;
- Assisting and supporting HOD to ensure all usage of corporate logo is in accordance to the corporate guidelines to maintain a consistent corporate image and branding.
- Assisting HOD in research and drafting of CSR proposals/ community-related programmes and activities.
- Assisting HOD to identify and compile all relevant industry/ corporate/ individual award categories, review all proposals and make recommendations for participation to the Senior Management.
- Between 1 to 4 years experience in relevant field.
- Preferably Degree in Mass Communication or related field.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Well-organized, meticulous and able to work with less supervision.
- Excellent command of written and verbal communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Be part of an exciting history-in-the-making, help shape the future with us. This is a golden opportunity for you to establish a strong foundation for a great career within the company. Apply now!
Job Segment: Communications, Marketing Communications, Branding, PR, Marketing Genting Malaysia Berhad Genting Malaysia is a leading multinational conglomerate that is principally involved in the leisure and hospitality business covering theme parks, gaming…We are looking for an energetic Marcom Executive to join our Marcom Team to manage our online and offline communication and to increase the Company brand awareness. You should be…Job Description JOB DESCRIPTIONS Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/…