An exciting opportunity for an experienced Manager with a track record in delivering results has arisen to join a leading insurance institution that values and invests in its employees’ personal and professional development. Future career opportunities for high performers are commonplace, supported by market leading training and an active internal talent mobility programme.
This team is responsible for all statutory, regulatory and board reporting requirements for the insurance group. The team is technically strong, driven and very well regarded across the business and are currently looking to add more talent to the mix.
Responsibilities will include:
· Support the management performance reporting to local, divisional and group stakeholders;
· Preparing quarterly financial APRA returns, quarterly intragroup reporting and annual financial statements;
· Consolidation and reconciliation of high risk balances;
· Maintaining the effective finance operations of the key finance systems;
· Extensive stakeholder management;
· Preparation of monthly consolidated financial accounts;
· Board reporting and key issues memorandum;
· Actively driving year-end statutory reporting for the group;
· Assisting in various projects contributing to process improvement and operational efficiencies; and,
· Other ad hoc projects as required by the group.
As a minimum, the ideal candidate will possess:
· CA/ACA qualified with at least 3-5 years PQE;
· Technically strong accounting knowledge, especially in an insurance environment;
· Excellent communication skills and a genuine ability to think strategically and feel comfortable communicating at senior levels within the group;
· Strong IT skills including advanced Excel skills;
· Ability to achieve results, particularly under tight deadlines; and,
· A pro-active, commercially astute and collaborative mindset.
This is an exciting opportunity to expand your career surrounded by skilled and successful team members from a leading financial services organisation.
If this sounds like your next career opportunity, please forward your CV to for consideration.
Please note that due to the level of interest in this role, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Join this ASX100 listed company in a role that will see you influence at a Group level & take ownership of the External Reporting function. $140k – $160k + Super Macquarie Park …Well known high performing business – Leader in their field – Excellent development and progression opportunities. Reporting Manager – ASX business Project focused role Immediat…As a Manager or Senior Manager within the Group Regulatory Reporting Finance Team you will be instrumental in delivering on a major regulatory change projects for Leading Financial…