Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. For more information, please visit
Line of Business:
Fenergo Product Consultant, Singapore
Fenergo is a leading provider of Client Lifecycle Management, AML/KYC Compliance and Client Data Management solutions for investment, corporate, commercial and private banks. Excelian-Luxoft is looking for CLM and Fenergo experienced senior/ lead business analysts / product consultant to join our growing CLM practice and work on upcoming opportunities.
The Senior Product Consultant will take a leading role within the Professional Services team, working closely with our clients to propose design solutions in line with the Fenergo Product offering. The Senior Product Consultant will work with the client to understand their operational and regulatory challenges and design the optimum solution in line with Fenergo’s product offering. This is a client-facing role, building client relationships and acting as the first point of contact with the client’s senior management and subject matter experts. The role requires absolute professionalism in presenting to clients, running demonstrations and demonstrating proficiency in our product offering.
- Prepare and lead requirement gathering workshops with clients
- Provide innovation, leadership and influence in the design of client-centric solutions that are aligned with Fenergo’s core product offering
- Manage the client review process for the suite of functional documents and artefacts
- Take overall responsibility for the documentation of functional artefacts
- Provide input to multiple concurrent complex projects
- Provide leadership and guidance to more junior team members
- Drive internal processes ensuring standardisation across the Practice
- Support and champion the implementation of best practice approaches to the Functional Practice
- Build strong relationships within the project team, client teams and internal Product Management team
- Keep abreast of product & regulatory changes and distribute this knowledge throughout the team
- Prepare and deliver training sessions to the client’s business users
Must * 2+ Years of experience as Fenergo Product Consultant / Business Analyst
- 6+ years of experience in the KYC/CLM space
Good knowledge of on-boarding process, KYC, AML, Screening, Regulations
- Proficient in offering design solutions, clear even in a complex context.
- Attention to details when it comes to documentation of processes, policies or procedures.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills and comfortable leading meetings
- Ability to lead and direct the analysis process
- Ability to guide and direct client conversations
- Good leadership skills in order to elicit and prioritize requirements and co-ordinate project stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Nice to have NA
- English: Advanced/Fluent
If needed, we can help you with relocation process. Click here for more details: A good understanding of Java, Cloud technologies, Microservices and Docker Responsibilities: Prepare documentation of processes, workflows or business requirements Develops strateg…Who is Mastercard? We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems f…Job Description :Key Responsibilities: * Gather and analyse the IT requirements of our customers and provide solutions, focusing on innovations and our product. * Coordinate with P…