This leading tech business operates in more than 80 countries globally and are continuing to expand. They provide tech solutions across the retail and financial industries and are a very exciting company to work for. They are particularly focusing on growing the Australian operations (currently at $20 million turnover) and are looking for a Finance Manager to drive and support this growth. With brand new offices in the CBD they offer a great environment to work in. They also promote a collaborative culture with a focus on business partnering.
Due to continued organic growth, we are seeking an experienced Finance Manager to take charge and lead a finance team of 6. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, your duties will include:
- Management of the financial reporting function – including month end and year end.
- Overseeing the work of the finance team including Senior FA, MA and BA’s.
- Preparation and reviewing of Tax compliance reports (including BAS, Income Tax, FBT, Payroll).
- Heavy involvement in business partnering, ERP systems and utilization of business intelligence tools.
- Working with investors and key stakeholders
- Driving a great culture within your team to maintain high levels of morale and motivation.
- Must be CA/CPA qualified
- Must come from a Big 4 or Mid-Tier Chartered Accounting background.
- Have excellent communication skills with a strong business partnering focus
Applications will be accepted by submitting your CV directly via email to Navi Singh on
Please note that due to the large numbers of responses expected, it may be difficult to respond with a personal message to every application.
IFRS, Financial Statement Preparation, ASX, Tax, FBT, GST, BAS, withholding tax, Staff Management, Financial Accounting, Financial Accounting Manager, Finance Manager, Advanced Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups) Are you looking for a role that gives you ownership and oversight? Looking to work with motivated professionals who value a team environment? MARS Recruitment are currently par…The details: Manage offshoring transactional accounting team Manage the key business relationships Great move for CA looking for commercial experience About the Company Th…Take the next step in your career and showcase your finance business partnering skills in a high performing team. As an experienced Senior Finance Analyst or Manager, you will jo…