Attention CPAs! Are you tired of month-end closings? Have you ever had the desire to be more involved with the sales side of the business? Do you enjoy building new relationships? Do you have a knack for negotiating and influencing others? If so, this may be the opportunity for you!
Our Hamilton area client is rapidly growing and in need of a Financial Analyst to support their sales team. In this role, you will be a key business partner as you’ll be meeting with clients alongside the sales team to offer financial analytical support. The role reports to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities and duties will include the following:
- Travel with sales representatives and advise clients on all aspects of financing
- Provide clients with customized financial models to highlight the long-term returns of investing in new capital equipment
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients, as well as lending institutions
- Manage competing projects accordingly while performing profitability and sales commission analysis
- Very competitive compensation package
- Robust benefits package
- Great company culture
- Opportunity for growth
- Company phone, credit card, and laptop provided
- CPA, CA, CMA, CGA would be nice to have but not required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate or influence
- 2+ years of accounting and analysis experience
- Strong Excel and financial modeling skills required
- Highly motivated and results-oriented
If interested, please submit your resume immediately. We thank all applicants in advance, however, due to time constraints, only those under consideration will be contacted to move forward.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.