Responsible for the accurate, courteous, and efficient check-in/check-out of hotel guests. Processes all payments according to established hotel requirements. Provide information to any guest or visitor inquiry. Responsible for answering calls at the front desk and alerting hotel staff of VIP arrivals. Completing quality improvement action forms (QIAF) for any guest incident, complains, feedback etc. Problem resolution to guest satisfaction and service recovery. Take IRD orders.
Essential Functions: * Ability to input and access data in a computer.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous.
- Ability to understand guest inquiries and provide responses.
- Ability to process 120 incoming/outgoing calls with 60 minutes.
- Ability to promote positive relations with all individuals who come in contact.
- Ability to think clearly, quickly, maintains concentration and makes concise decisions.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and follow up.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- Ability to work well under pressure within any given period of time, which includes coordinating many requests at any given time.
- Ability to remain stationary at an assigned post for an extended period of time.
- Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work cohesively with other departments and o-workers as part of a team.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems exercising good judgment.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends, holidays and evenings if necessary.
- Must have professional image and personality exuding confidence and leadership skills.
- Be an ambassador to the Hotel at Auburn University at all times, in and outside of one’s workplace.
Required Qualifications: * High School Diploma or GED
- Possess a good command of the English language and the ability to clearly and pleasantly communicate with guests, both in person and by telephone.
- Ability to provide legible communication.
- Ability to compute basic mathematical calculations.
- Knowledge of computers
- Ability to handle money in a responsible manner
Desirable: * A college education or training in the hospitality industry.
- Previous experience as a Front Office Receptionist in a luxury market.
- Prior Knowledge of telephone system
ABOUT FAIRMONT SINGAPORE AND SWISSÔTEL THE STAMFORD Ranked 7th in Top 10 most attractive employers in Singapore – Randstad Employer Brand Research 2018 Come and join our team a…A Guest Service Executive supervises the Front Office Team (Guest Service Agents, Operators and Bell Attendants) to ensure that our Guests receive an exceptional experience from ch…A Front Office Executive ensures that our Guests receive an exceptional experience from check-in through check-out. What will I be doing? As a Front Office Executive, you are p…