Job Description Summary
The Marketing Associate will be working closely within the Global Portfolio Marketing and SBI team, with Regional Marketing , Omnichannel Marketing Communication teams and Business Leaders across the globe with a focus on operational processes optimization and quality of implementation.
You will be responsible for supporting the quality, strategic consistency and seamless implementation of global portfolio marketing operations for Pharmaceutical Systems through the maintenance/ improvement of tools and processes for internal knowledge management, for marketing planning, for reviewing of material and communication with the R&D, medical and commercial teams.
- Promotional material quality: daily management of marketing/legal/medical and regulatory approval process for promotional claims and material; organization of promotional review committee meetings; structuring and maintenance of the corresponding databases of claims and material; creation and dissemination of user guides and daily support to users; verifying compliance of submitted documents to formats required for validation, assignment of tasks including alerting stakeholders on tasks required from them, monitoring timely implementation and insuring traceability and availability of information
- Coordination of go to market kits updates, maintenance of SKU database, coordination of SKU discontinuation list
- Support to sales enablement: structuring and management of content database (MyBDLIbrary) including support materials, communications such as webinars, etc. and manage MyBDLibrary (upload documents, maintain inventory, enhance structure, support sales requests…); daily management of webinar training plan and logistics
- Publication plan management : coordination of elaboration of the strategic framework consolidating the input of marketing and scientific associates, monitoring implementation and alerting in case of implementation issues, organization of coordination and review meetings
- Market database management and adhoc extracts (IQVIA/Global Data extracts, extracts, BD segment mapping, SFDC molecule module maintenance)
- Proposal of improvements of the above processes with a view of simplifying the marketing teams’ workflows and ensuring knowledge is shared as needed across the company, understood, easily accessible to those who need it, validated for external and internal use and up to date
Who could grow our function by thinking out of the box! As a successful candidate, you love details and visual organisation,
You ideally have experience in optimizing processes, digital asset organisation and strong collaboration.
You enjoy working in a busy and multicultural environment. Finally, you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, and French.
This is what you get from us
- Naturally, BD offers excellent terms of employment.
- Possibilities for further development of your career, nationally and internationally.
- Amazing colleagues and an innovative environment.
- You are part of a company that makes a tangible contribution to global healthcare, saving and improving the lives of people around the world
If you’re a team player who is passionate about Medical Devices and healthcare and we’ve just described your career aspirations, then please click on the APPLY button.
Primary Work Location FRA Le Pont-de-Claix Cedex
View & Apply