More than 60% of online businesses have plans to participate in the marketplace platform economy, and for good reason: platform companies are twice as profitable and benefit from more sustainable growth, resilience and agility.
Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our clients seize this platform opportunity by providing the unrivalled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakl’s latest $300M fundraising values Mirakl at $1.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years. Mirakl is proud to be part of the Next40 and FrenchTech120.As Mirakl continues to grow, we’re committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.Mirakl is:
- The leading marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world’s most forward-thinking organizations
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence, and 350+ employees in 11 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and São Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the world’s leading companies including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, Metro, The Kroger Co., Satair, Siemens Mobility, Tetra Pak, and Toyota Material Handling to accelerate their digital transformation with a business model that is adaptive to a changing business landscape
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Global Product Marketing Manager – Mirakl Connect .
We are seeking a creative, results-oriented, Global Product Marketing Specialist with a passion for creating more value for customers by successfully launching new products and services on the market. The scope of this role will be focused on Mirakl Connect-the online platform bringing together marketplace operators, curated sellers and value-added service providers to vastly accelerate and scale thriving enterprise marketplaces. This is a great opportunity to work with cross-functional teams and drive success at Mirakl as we build on our status as market leader and pioneer of the fast-growing Enterprise Marketplace Platforms category in the Digital Commerce space.
This is a high-impact product marketing role that will support the go-to-market strategy for Mirakl Connect by contributing to and managing execution of both strategic product launches and product enhancements (releases) designed to grow the global marketplace ecosystem. Reporting to the Global Product Marketing Manager (based in Paris), you will work closely with Mirakl Connect Business Owners and with cross-functional teams around the world to project manage effective launch campaigns that are compelling for the three target audiences of Mirakl Connect: marketplace operators, sellers and solution providers. You will be responsible for developing messaging, sales toolkits, collateral and enablement to help equip our sales and customer facing teams with the right tools they need to win. Also in scope will be owning an internal launch calendar to maintain visibility throughout the organization, alerting on conflicts or roadblocks, and managing communication internally to ensure proper alignment across key stakeholders.
- Become an expert on the Mirakl Connect target audience personas, the platform offering for each persona and produce messaging adapted for each group.
- Own the execution of the go-to-market strategy for Mirakl Connect, developing strategies and gaining alignment in collaboration with the Global Product Marketing Manager, VP of Mirakl Connect and the Mirakl Connect Business Owners for each target audience.
- Develop and maintain a product launch calendar and release communication plan, tracking both the deliverables and milestones from cross-functional teams.
- Establish goals and metrics and work with cross-functional teams to ensure accurate reporting on progress and results.
- Create and deliver localized sales enablement materials including sales communications, sales presentations, messaging and positioning.
- Be a SME to support the content marketing team in developing White Papers, eBooks, Infographics, and Blog content for the target audiences.
- Collaborate with the broader marketing team and business to suggest new ways to drive awareness, generate demand and increase product stickiness.
- 5+ years in product marketing or market aligned product management, either in B2B SaaS and/or a marketplace environment
- Additional experience in project management and marketing a plus
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, visual), both for internal audiences and customer-facing messaging
- A track record of entrepreneurial drive and taking strong accountability for projects
- Excellent competitive messaging and positioning skills at both business and technical levels (working with technical subject matter experts)
- Background in B2B, enterprise software or SaaS/Cloud space, eCommerce vendor experience a plus
- A track record of success in high-growth, global environments
- Strong internal communicator and collaborator
View & Apply