Are you up for executing the 2026 Global Drinks Category Strategy in the fastest growing business unit in Arla? A unique opportunity to be part of the Milk Based Beverages journey to build the future of brands such as the Starbucks RTD license. And deliver a strong portfolio, sustainability and innovation strategy across our strategic brands.
“You will join a multifunctional team collaborating closely with marketing and commercial to create and deliver winning innovations, at our Aarhus headquarter office… You excel in cross functional project and stakeholder management of highly complex strategic projects, such our future sustainable packaging.” says Innovation and Portfolio Director for Milk Based Beverages, Daniel Morales-Gonzalez.
About the job
In the job you will focus on developing and drive the innovation and sustainability agenda for MBB. You will also:
– Execute the global category strategy of MBB, to bring growth and focus to the category across markets expanding our portfolio and innovation capabilities
– Overlook our total portfolio and develop a strong innovation pipeline for MBB across brands
– Lead and execute great innovations that reflect the market needs and excite both customers and consumers
– Monitor Innovation performance, beyond on time and in full delivery
– Work in a close collaboration with R&D, Product Development, Marketing, Commercial teams, Supply Chain, Finance and Market Research
Who are you?
On a personal level, you have a strong combination of strategic thinking and are able to breakdown complexity and trigger solution oriented thinking. In line with this, building strong relationships with markets and stakeholders comes natural to you. You get energy from creativity and collaboration, and have confidence to set directions across functions and with external partners or agencies. You are motivated by working with Global brands such as Starbucks. Otherwise you
– are commercially savvy and results-oriented with a track record of successfully driving brand / category development that makes a positive change for the business.
– are comfortable working with performance, market and consumer data. And translate into insights to drive the growth of our brands or category.
– thrive in cross functional teams and are able to simplify complexity in order to enable swift decisions from stakeholders.
What do we offer?
In our team we focus on:
– Brand led innovation; developing new platforms and brands, as well as searching for new strategic partnerships
– Innovation process and cross functional project management
– Future proofing our business through convenient sustainable packaging
We’re committed to professional development and promoting from within. Our positive and collaborative culture will bring out the best in you. And you’ll join a market leader who produces nutritious household-favorite brands in a way that make things better for our customers, the farmers who own us, and the whole world.
Application and contact
If you want to drive innovation and help shape the industry, then seize this exciting opportunity. Please apply as soon as possible. Application will be dealt with on an ongoing basis.
For additional information, please call Director – Innovation and Portfolio, Daniel Morales-Gonzalez, +45 9131 2715.
Please apply via “Apply” on this page.
We are busy producing dairy products so we can continue #fillingtheshelves and #feedingthenation. Recruiting talent to Arla thus stays one of our top priorities also during these difficult times. Necessity is the mother of invention, so we have moved to virtual hiring and onboarding processes for most of our recruitments to enable candidates and our recruitment teams to get close while respecting social distancing. If at the final stages of a recruitment, a candidate would prefer to meet in person, we take all the necessary precautions to ensure everyone’s safety.