You will be integrated in Marketing and Development international team. This is one of the Group’s support teams, created at the beginning of 2019 following the Transformation Plan, which provides support to the BUs and countries for their Marketing and development strategy.
Your main missions will be to use Building Science to build robust sales & marketing arguments and potentially services in order to market product & solution performances in terms of sustainability. You will develop tools and methods to simplify and make more intelligible the value (comfort, savings…) brought to all customers by Saint-Gobain solutions. Finally, in close cooperation with R&D, you will develop knowledge and skills on Building Science both in Countries marketing teams and Innovation & Offer team.
- Transform Building Science performances into marketing arguments easily understandable internally and by our customers – Help to spread building Science popularization and relevant communication
- Develop tools to simplify the understanding of comfort and dollarize benefits with a holistic approach
- Contribute to projects aiming at developing services around Building Science & diagnosis tools
- Support Countries to develop strong Building Science arguments to promote our solutions
- Update & perform Building Science trainings
- Support International Product Managers to address Building Science in their projects
- Develop a strong knowledge in Building Science in all dimensions (acoustics, thermal, indoor air quality, daylight) for construction/buildings
- Develop a strong knowledge on Building Science for light weight constructions (new areas for Saint-Gobain in many countries)
- Build a data base on fire with Norm& Regulation managers as well as with Fire Solution Manager
- Build a data base on each dimension of comfort
You are graduated of a master’s degree in Science, Engineering and have a building Science Graduate Certificate.
You have 10/15 years experience in acoustic, Building engineering and Building Performance Evaluation (new construction & retrofit). You also have knowledge of construction project management and construction products design, energy performance (analysis and modelling), lighting design (artificial and daylighting) and material technologies.
You are able to simplify science data and complex cases to help and raise awareness from non-specialist people.
You are fluent in English compulsory (all meetings and conf calls), very well organized, patient and have communication skills. You must have an analytical & practical mind too and be a team player with cultural empathy.
Marketing and Development teams brings together skills and services for all the Group in terms of :
– Innovation and Offers” skills for the construction markets.
– Customer Experience
– Digitalization (Web Factory, Roadmap & Efficiency, E Business, PIM, BIM)
– Brand Management and Communication
– Marketing & Sales Excellence, Pricing
– market research and strategy
– Growth and differentiation through Sustainable Development.
– Strategic intelligence for the Group’s construction businesses