External Job Description
The Customer Engagement Head is leading the Customer Engagement strategy for Sanofi ID with the goal to create a unique and best in market customer experience and a competitive advantage. The CE manager is a newly created role leading the sales force excellence and multi-channel engagement teams for both the general medicines and vaccines business units. The candidate will develop the CE strategy, validate it with the BU teams, and will be responsible for its execution in a cross-functional setting.
In line with the CE strategy and its execution, the candidate will develop innovative sales and marketing solutions, analytics and KPIs to monitor the success of the strategy, monitor competition strategies, and identify necessary adjustments for continuous improvement.
The role reports to the BO&S head and is responsible for management of 4 professionals, 2 SFE and 2 MCE leads.
- Design an integrated 360º view of customer engagement (in person and digital engagements) in the form of reports and supporting analytics
- Develop customer engagement strategy for key brands per BU, across all channels with supporting analytics and KPIs
- Customer engagement strategy per GBU development, validation, and execution.
- Make customer experience a competitive advantage for Sanofi
- Continuously improve customer engagement strategy and tactics by monitoring execution KPIs and identifying competitor engagement strategies
- Regularly seek qualitative and quantitative information from customer engagement surveys and convert these into insights to improve Brand and MCE plans
Marketing Support: Multi-Channel Engagement
- Support the development of customer facing and Multi-Channel marketing capabilities through the deployment of defined standards and interventions, such as HCP & Pharmacy Customer-facing excellence programs, marketing training modules and selling models
- Implement GBUs / global governance of digital platforms & tools and create if needed a cross BU governance at country level
- Embed Customer engagement & channels performance tracking in the country performance tracking reports within each of the GBU
- Support marketing in the implementation of the multichannel strategy per BU/brand and Patient Support
- Discuss GBU needs for patient solutions, leverage global platforms and advocate for local requirements (if any) with the support of ITS
- Support implementation and manage day-to-day patient support programs leveraging global/regional tool
Sales Support: Sales Force Effectiveness
- Monitor and analyze sales force data related to current marketing strategy
- Implement the SFA strategies within the Country while optimizing the cross GBU efficiencies at country level
- Manage and leverage the customer relationship management systems for field force effectiveness analyses, performance dashboards and tools
- Drive the development of sales force incentive plans in line with Global Policy and GBUs/Brand objectives
- Run sales administration & support, samples/promotional items supply
- Drive field force effectiveness and segmentation models to optimize the use of resources,
- in line with business strategy and GBU guidelines
- focused on identified activities with biggest growth potential
- Lead & Implement the sales force planning & targets process
- Drive improvements in Sales force productivity across the whole SFE process
- Align face to face selling models with overall customer journey to improve call/engagement impact
Reporting and cross-functional support
- Develop customer engagement reporting and analyze performance based on cross-GBU agreed KPIs
- Prepare robust analyses of CE by competitors and market trends in the country, but also region and globally
- Utilize advanced analytics to improve performance and support resource allocation
- Leverage in the country the cross and/or GBU-specific CE systems in collaboration with ITS team
- Oversee the generation of CE data for input into existing cross and/or GBU-specific systems
- SF skills training: support identification of training needs and implementation
- Product training: support identification and implementation of product training
- Foster cooperation across GBUs (e.g. on Digital & Multichannel, SFE, Customer Journey, etc.)
- Prioritize activities with a focus on adding value and in close connections with BU GMs
- Drive interactions with global & regional Digital and MCE, SFE, ITS, teams
- Support implementation of global initiatives within the country such as but not limited to global CRM, SFE guidelines, Global selling model roll-out, etc.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
View & Apply