What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and society. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you unrivalled opportunities to realise your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
The Healthcare consultant will assist the United Nations Account in its efforts to deliver risk advisory services to the United Nations and not-for-profit organisations. The UN Account delivers risks services to ensure that United Nations agencies in Southeast Asia operate in the most efficient of ways.
Scope of work
As a Healthcare consultant, you will work on several tasks among which:
- Assess, research, support, evaluate, and monitor United Nations projects through delivering healthcare advisory services of excellence.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research.
- Travel within Southeast Asia (SEA) when required.
The United Nations Account was born from the willingness to support the United Nations and the communities it serves through delivering risk advisory services of the highest quality. To do so we believe that grit, understood as the alliance of efforts and passion, is necessary to ensure that tomorrow’s world becomes a more socially-inclusive, economically-beneficial, and sustainable one. We also foster leadership and teamwork as two key values, encouraging our talents to work together and unleash their full potential in order for them to make an impact that matter.
We also believe in empathy. Empathy for our colleagues, for our partners, for our communities. Beyond numbers, the United Nations Account believes in the importance of ensuring that every one of us gets the chance to realise her/himself, intellectually, physically, and emotionally. As such we strive to work towards fostering business practices that are in concordance with the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Senior Associates across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand objectives for stakeholders, clients and Deloitte whilst aligning own performance to objectives and sets personal priorities.
- Develop themselves by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador.
- Seek opportunities to challenge themselves, collaborate with others to deliver and takes accountability for results.
- Build relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and stakeholders.
- Postgraduate degree – Master, PhD, or equivalent degrees – in development studies, anthropologies, sociology, and other relevant fields.
- 5 years of experience working in the social sector, with a track record of working with multiple stakeholders (including government, civil society organistions, grassroots organisations and children).
- Deep knowledge of healthcare matters as required per UN project – e.g. malnutrition, food security, disabilities, reproductive health, etc.
- Proven quantitative and qualitative research skills.
- Worked with and understand the UN system (particularly WHO and UNICEF) an advantage.
- Worked with vulnerable groups.
- English (fluent).
- Fluency in a second Southeast Asian language a serious advantage.
- Fluency in a second United Nations official language an advantage.
Soft skills (top skills)
- Public speaking.
- Emotional intelligence.
- Intercultural awareness.
- Microsoft Word.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Microsoft PowerPoint.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
In Malaysia, the services are provided by Deloitte and other related entities in Malaysia (“Deloitte in Malaysia”), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Malaysia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.
Requisition code: 161694 Job Responsibility Communicate with the customer through the social media pertaining to customer general enquiries, complaints, comments, feedbacks and other raising issue relat…ABOUT US The EY Data and Analytics team are specialists in information management, advanced analytics and business intelligence. We implement the information-driven strategies an…Job description Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we…