HR Partner – SAS CPH Crew Base
We are looking for a new colleague to support the Base Management Teams at SAS CPH Crew Base within the business unit Airline Operations. The HR partner will act as a one point of contact for the managers in all people and organizational matters in the employee life cycle and various annual people processes in line with SAS People Policies.
SAS travel and cargo services are built on a production model in which SAS Scandinavia, supplemented by SAS Ireland, flies traffic on larger traffic flows with a uniform aircraft fleet, while smaller flows and regional traffic are flown via regional production partners.
You will become a part of our Scandinavian HR team in Airline Operations, and a member of 2 local management teams (Cabin crew and Flight Deck). Supporting first & second line managers in their leader roles and to execute people processes accurately and achieve the desired outcomes in terms of business results, compliance, and people management.
Are you inspired and get motivated by workdays like this?
- Work in partnership and close collaboration with the line managers and management team to understand the key performance issues, objectives and drivers and their implications for how people issues should be handled.
- Support and challenge leaders on how to flawlessly execute SAS People processes to achieve desired business results and people engagement.
- Implement, challenge and train managers on People processes to secure compliance to process, SAS Values and business gains.
- Act as a general advisor to line managers on all people related matters to achieve a compliant approach maintaining integrity and SAS culture raising the bar on organizational and leadership performance.
- Support leader in matters securing a trustworthy, safe and secure workplace with minimum absence, high engagement and compliance to country work environment legislation and collective bargain agreements.
- Act as one point of contact for managers and employees in terms of grievance cases in close collaboration with IR and Legal securing proper and hands on momentum in accordance with local law, collective bargain agreements and SAS policies in collaboration with the HR Centers of Expertise, to deliver the best solutions for the business.
- Drive and support change proactively, challenge with confidence, with a focus on people and organizational issues.
- Challenge status quo and leaders to always improve their leadership excellence in accordance with SAS leadership and SAS employee model.
- Making a difference in SAS operational people agenda participating in cross-unit projects, building winning teams, actively sharing expertise, and learning from others.
Can you tick off these bullets?
- Relevant education and solid experience within HR, preferably as a HR Partner in a Scandinavian organization.
- Familiarity with the danish collective bargaining system having insights and experience collaborating with union representatives
- Fluent in one of the Scandinavian languages and English – both written and orally.
- Proven track record of managing both operational and tactical People matters to support various business needs dealing with the dynamics in an evolving and fast paced environment.
- Strong business acumen and ability to positively influence and collaborate in a matrix and cross-functional environment.
- Experience from working with HR KPIs in a structured way and providing people related insights to managers.
- Capable of handling a diverse working environment and culture.
As a person you:
- Act with integrity, honesty, and morale
- Are open and want to grow by learning and developing yourself
- Are a strong internal and external communicator
- Can act according to SAS Leadership Model – Lead yourself, lead others and lead SAS
- Can balance and perform several parallel activities
- Can deliver and create results, personally and with others
Other of Importance
Do you have some questions you would like to ask about SAS in general, SAS HR, Airline Operations, or the position. You are welcome to contact Head of HR, Airline Operations Annemette Bols at +4522121433.
If not please submit your application with personal letter and CV no later than september 24.