Believe is above all a passion for music, tech, and digital marketing, shared by over 1,500 talented people in more than 50 countries. It is a visionary and entrepreneurial spirit that drives us and makes us a world leader in the digital distribution of music.
Believe is a tribe of experts who successfully meet the challenges of the transformation of our music industry every day. It’s an adventure, a human adventure, and one that is propitious and stimulating for all of us.
Finally, Believe is a story that began in 2005 and that we must continue to narrate, now, and with you. Believe’s mission is to develop labels and artists in the most suitable way, at each stage of their career and development. In all local markets around the world. With respect, expertise, fairness and transparency.
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
- Be the main contact for Artist Services team for the delivery of artistic audio and video content and for the resolution of operational problems on artistic content, payment of royalties, reporting, management of copyright in compliance with our SLAs
- Train and onboard our artists on Believe tools
- Participate to the marketing and promotion strategies in order to best deploy our artists’ album releases
- Advise Projects Managers on operational feasibility of marketing activities
- Be a proactive force to improve processes and internal support tools
- Collaborate in the enrichment of our knowledge base by writing articles and by identifying new relevant subjects in order to improve Support team
- Propose ways of operational deployment
- Min 3 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of Customer Support ticketing system i.e. Zendesk, JIRA etc
- Strong communication with respect and empathy
- Attention to details
- Capacity to resolve problems and proactive force
- Passionate about digital and technology
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.