We are the Global Savings Group, the leading European Commerce Content platform focussing on the delivery of consumer rewards, cashback, savings opportunities, and shopping content.
Founded in 2012, we began our journey towards becoming the leading commerce content platform. After having specialized in the couponing sector, we extended our product portfolio with Pouch, our new shopping assistant, in 2018. In early 2020 we expanded again as iGraal, France’s biggest cash-back player, also became a proud part of the Global Savings Group family.
Our fast-growing team of more than 500 tech enthusiasts, online marketers, account managers and editors today funnels more than 3 million purchases every month.
By assisting millions of consumers to make smarter purchasing decisions, we enable our partners to reach high-intent users at scale in 20+ markets around the world. We operate 100+ digital assets with the world’s leading publishers, helping them to monetize on their digital platforms.
As a part of our family in Paris, you can look forward to…
- Becoming a part of the Global Savings Group international network
- A culture that supports your individual and professional development
- An open-minded team that embraces new ideas, perspectives and methodologies
- Having flexible working hours with the possibility of remote working
- Working in a cloud based company
Want to be a part of an organisation where 45+ nationalities work together in a fast growing market?
We are currently looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager (m/f/d) to join our team in our office in Paris. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Independently manage projects of influencer campaigns (from the identification of the profiles to the final reporting)
- Take over responsibility for your own portfolio of influencers and agencies
- Analyse and report of campaign results
- Respond to requests for partnerships and cooperation
- Support senior managers (campaign tracking, validate creative visuals, Create influencer briefing)
- Conduct competitor analyses (social media and influencer campaigns) incl. regular reporting.
We are a match if you have…
- Native German skills and good level of English.
- Completed university studies or comparable training.
- First professional experience, preferably in influencer marketing
- Enthusiasm for online marketing, social media and online shopping are a must
Are you up for it?
Send us your CV in German (or in English) and get in touch with Christelle today.
View & Apply